4:19 PM - seo woobin [angst, fluff]

[ timestamp, blurb ]

[ 4:19 PM ]

hugging your knees, you rested your chin above it. woobin threw a clean towel which landed on the top of your head. you were in his unit, the only place you were able to think of as soon as you step out of the university with a heavy heart caused by the failure to pass the battery exam for your desired major. as if the sky was with you, it was raining cats and dogs. thunder and lightning would also take place every now and then, which made you shiver more.

woobin placed a cup of hot chocolate on the coffee table before sitting next to you. "what happened, y/n?" his voice laced with evident concern as his hand reached for the neglected towel, drying your hair with it.

a few minutes ago, you were standing by his doorsteps, soaking. you were met by the rain as you were on the way to his apartment. the surprised look that was painted on your boyfriend's countenance flashed by your mind. woobin offered a change of clothes which was only his own clothing. it hung loosely on your figure, but it was much better than to keep the damp clothes on. at some point, it felt like he was hugging you.

a sigh was emitted out of your lips, refusing to admit to making a verbal response. for a curt moment, you were reminded of the sleepless nights wherein you spent most hours in front of your books and notes, trying so hard to inject all the words to your brain. even during your breaks, you dived into reviewers instead of doing some leisure activities. it was a quick bump to the memories, but enough to push stray tears out of your eyes.

noticing your silence, woobin stopped his action. he extended his arm to wrap you with a hug. your body easily gave in, falling into the chest of your boyfriend. his chin rested on the top of your head, humming some sweet tone you weren't really familiar with. nonetheless, it was comforting.

"i'm here for you, okay? i'll listen to you." receiving suppressed sobs as a reply, he tightened his embrace. instead of probing more, he resolved to offer a silent hug. maybe, after all, it was all that you needed.