1:21 PM - kim taeyoung [fluff]

[ timestamp, drabble ]

1:21 PM 

closing your eyes for a moment, you took a deep breath. you stretched your arms and made an effort to straighten up your sitting posture, only to end up slouching. a tightlipped smile became visible to your brim, your gaze landing on the clock before it travels to your boyfriend who had been sitting on the couch for who knows how long it was. taeyoung had been there ever since he came to your dorm, intently scrolling through his phone. it was silent for the past hours. the only few noises to be heard would be your rush scribbling and soft chuckles coming from the other whenever he finds something interesting.

you took a sip of your water, preparing your mind for another round of diving to the sea of terminologies the whole semester thrown to you. fixating your focus back to your notes, you began revising once again. attention drawn to the words written on both your book and notebook, you weren't able to notice that taeyoung had long stopped touching his device. he stood next to you, peering over your reviewer. the curt look already making him dizzy of all the definitions printed.

something brushed upon your cheek, followed by another.

and another.

blinking, a slight frown wrinkled on your face. you turned to look at the male who was crouching beside you. surprised to his sudden gestures, you gave him a baffled look. he won't usually do this. in fact, it would be always you who was into such manner of showing affection. interlacing hands, hugging, light kisses. "what?"

it only made faint giggles leave the confines of his mouth.

you shook your head, but a smile could be spotted on your features. you turned to your reviewer once again. not so long, his lips came back to your cheek, peppering it with light kisses. "come on, taeyoung. i'm trying to study," you whined, but a string of laughter made your complaint unconvincing. shooting him a glare, the repressed smile came to appear to your lips when you were met by his goofy grin.

staring for a moment, his hands reached for your face to cup it. taeyoung planted a gentle kiss on your lips, too swift for you to protest. but it lingered. there was a radiant smile that sat upon taeyoung's brim, watching soft hues of red spread to your cheeks. "good luck with your exam, y/n."