Chapter 5: The Shadow Decends

•Y/N's POV•

5 fun days passed and I have never feel bored. I told them about my friend Shadow, Blue and Rose and they just seem so curious. I couldn't tell them where I was from... They will surely be surprise... Plus, I don't wanna leave them yet... Especially when I' developing feelings with Joker.

I found out his real name is Jack, but he never notice when I call him that so I keep it as a secret but sometimes I accidentally scream his name like from the building accident. I should pratice to keep my mouth shut next time or else he might get expose.

I suddenly woke up and found myself getting carry by Spade as he jump at the rooftop with Dark Eye. Gee, I thought I was at the hotel bed last night. "King, what's going on?" I ask sleepily, but he look so serious on this. "About last night... We'll explain after Joker knew about this..." he said before they shoot their arrow gun at Joker's Ark.

"Where's your ship that you have to run at the roof?" I ask in sarcasm. I was still freaking tired~ "I'm getting impatient so we plan on foot as my ship follow..." he explain before we reach that magician's Ark.

I enter inside and soon fell on the couch. I was planning on sleeping back again since I'm still in my [f/c] pajamas until I saw Hachi forcing a sleepy Joker outside his room.

"Until when you sleep anyway that made you that tired?!" Hachi scolded him as the magician yawn. I grab a soft pluffy pillow and burry my face to make me fell asleep again but I scream when the tv went open. "I wasn't up for this..." I mumbled at my pillow as Joker and Hachi sat next to me.

"You think you're the only one?..." Joker whisper back with a tired face. "Hachi, are you cooking?" He added as I yawn again. "Before that, see this you two..." Hachi said before he motion us to look at the television...

"Time for Investigation Reportage. I'm the host, DJ Peacock! We will discuss very hot news! A series of brutal burglaries occur in almost all parts of the world! The thief uses a very brutal method. And unexpectedly, the Joker is the mastermind of all these events!!!

The whole world is still confused whether the issue is true or not. If it is ... the Joker is no longer a Kaitou, but a criminal thief! This makes my heart frown like a teenager!"

The news make me went wide awake. Joker did burglar things?! But he was with Hachi and me the whole time! And judging the clothing, it was purple instead of red... His hair was cyan blue when I look at it closely, the moon outside hit it to show the color.

"What the hell?! I didn't even do that!" Joker have the same reaction as I have but I was quiet. I was observing the image from my mind. Purple clothing and cyan blue hair... who could that be? It can't be Blue because he has royal blue hair and he never wear purple... Plus, he is stuck with Rose and Shadow back in my dimension...

"So he is the fake one..." Spade started. "So you carry me all the way here just to tell me the news? I could've watch it on the street tv~" I repeated in sarcasm. "Well it's almost afternoon... What did you do last night anyway that made you two look so tired?" He ask as he point me and Joker.

"I was planning to sleep early, but I can't so I went to the hotel rooftop last night to check out the moon and stars since they are pretty and my most favorite thing to do at night..." I said before I slap myself so I won't fell asleep.

"Video games..." Joker simply respond. "Since you finally wake me up who's gonna lend me clothes since someone grab me in my pajamas?" I ask before the boys start sweating. Lucky for me, Dark Eye came to the rescue. "I found some girl clothes in the laundry. You boys should talk about this while the Y/n change..." she said in a male voice before we left.