Chapter 14: My Wish Happen To Be Granted

•Y/N's POV•

Days passed and right now, I was taking care of Spade since he got one of his strong fevers again from stealing. Dark Eye wanted me to handle him since she have something to do as an idol and that's doing 'fansign' they called it.

"King, why do you get common fevers like this anyway? When you're too excited, you get one. When you're too stressed out, you get one... when you overwork, you get one... I'm so confused and worried at the same time..." I spoke first honestly as I change his ice pack.

"I get it most of the time, but it doesn't happen before when I was a kid... Probably for staying too much at the snow storm for hours..." he mention before I look down.

"Well I'm glad Dark Eye can handle your condition. You're one lucky Phantom Thief..." I joke before he chuckle. "Yeah. Very lucky..." he mumble before he sit up and look to me. "Which reminds me, where is he?" He ask before I tensed up.

"U-Uuuuh... He will be going around the city to buy some supplies for dinner..." I lied before he slowly nod.

"Sometimes, without him I felt lonely again..." he mention before I sat next to him. "Will you feel better if I stay by your side?" I comforted before he slowly form a small sad smile.

"I g-guess..." he said before he put his head on my shoulder for comfort. Suddenly, I saw a paper went through Spade's window before I grab it in time when it flew close and check it out.

"Tonight, I will be stealing the legendary treasure,
the 'King's Sacred Sword', which lies within the
Moonlight Castle..."

                                                                    -Kaitou Joker

"What is it, Y/n?" The sick boy ask. "It's just and Advance Notice from Joker. He wanted to steal something from the Moonlight Castle tonight... It's too bad I can't come and see him in action..." I whisper with an upset tone as I hid it from my pocket.

"Seems like you wanna see him. Tonight, I'm going out..."

"W-What? But you're not feeling well..." I protested. "Don't worry too much. Besides, I will feel better by tonight... and I won't take a no for an answer... I'm bringing you and Dark Eye with me..." he said before I sigh in defeat.

"Wait-where are we going?"
____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Are we seriously going there?" I ask as I hold his waist tightly. I'm scared of falling off.

"Yes. I told Dark Eye to meet me there. Now don't hold me too tight, I c-can't breath..." Spade reminded before I loosen my grip a bit. "I-I'm sorry, but you didn't say that you will be driving a two-wheeled vehicle!" I scream at him.

"Two-wheeled vehicle? You meant motorbike, right?"

"It's the same thing!"

"Gee, have you never seen one for real? It was around the city the whole month..."

"What if I told you that I only know a car, Ark, boat and a space ship?!"

"Oh really? Then what did you expect from me when I drive you to master's house with Joker that night?" He ask. "You didn't drive me! You walk me there, remember?!" I corrected.

"How about Shadow's motorbike?" He ask. "I still called it two-wheeled vehicle!" I scowled at him before he sigh. "Don't scream to much or you might distract the forest creatures..." he warned before I keep quiet and just whimper as I buried my face at his back.