Chapter 29: Decisive Battle! Phantom Thief Survival Game Pt.1 & 2

•Author's POV•

"Vacation! Vacation! I'm gonna party my brains out! Master's so considerate! Inviting us to a tropical island..." the excited magician exclaim. "Are we going to the same island where we found the Scarlet Heart, Hachi-kun?" You ask curiously.

"Not this time. Mr.Silver brought his own island. Although, Joker-san has totally been fooled..." the small ninja whisper. "Well he doesn't seemed to realize it at all..."Roko whisper back. "Grandpa worked so hard to get this ready... It will be a such disappointment because he knew Joker won't come if he said it straight..." Queen added before you slowly nod in realization.

"What are we gonna do exactly?" You ask again, but was interrupted by the excited magician. "It's in sight!" He said before he scream in shock when he saw so many airships. So this is what DJ Peacock's trying to tell me... you thought. "What's all this?!"

"Hey Joker! I'm surprised you're participating!" Spade mention from the screen above us. "Spade? You're going for vacation too?" The magician guess cofusedly. "Vacation?" The blue hair boy repeated as he raise his eyebrows at him. "Hey! Where's Mr.Dark
Eye?!" The small ninja interrupt. "Well, the Shuffle Sisters are invited, too, but they were double-booked already..." the charming boy explain.

"Hey Spade! How was stealing the Crystal of Atlantis from Mr.Kaneari going!?" you said with big excited eyes that made him chuckle. "It went well, actually. Since he was too easy for me... Glad to see you again, m'lady! Although, I need to go. See'ya~" He finished before his image disappear.

Suddenly, we heard laughing that caught outside. "I am the black shadow that paints over light... Shadow Joker!!!" You chuckle at that catchphrase because you realize Cyan was here too. "Shadow! You're here too?!" The white hair boy ask in disbelief. "Joker! I'll beat you if it's the last thing I do! Also, hey Y/n! Astro is being a good boy btw!!!" He added before you wave to him outside.

"Huh? Beat me at what?"

"H-He must mean watermelon-spitting or getting a nice tan!" The small ninja lied. "Allow me to show you the Secrets of Pyramid Power! A pleasure to meet you again, Lady Y/n!" Lucky Pyramid greet before I wave at him like what I did to Shadow.

"Clear the way! The man of the sea is coming through! Hey Y/n! Glad to see you again!!!" Blue show up before I smile wider when I see him. "Hey Captain Blue! Glad you're not afraid of heights anymore..." you mention to him. "I am the man of the sea! I will overtake my fears like how you taught me!" He said proudly that made you laugh.

"Buon giorno! Bellisimo! We meet again, Y/n, my darling! This must be a dream!" Nightmare show us with his boat before I give an awkward smile. "Fall prey to the poison hands! I'll get you as payback for throwing bricks at me, Y/n!!!" Red Scorpion warned.

"What the heck? They're all Phantom Thieves!!!"

"Hey Master/Grandpa!" You and the diamond girl said in sync when Silver Heart's image appear on the large screen. "I see you're all here! Is my darling Y/n and Queen with you? Well then... The 153rd Phantom Thief Survival Game will now begin!!!" He reminded before Joker went dumbfounded when he realize he got trick and start sulking at the ground.

"And so, the heart-pounding and stimulating Phantom Thief Survival Game is about to begin!!! I'm your MC, your old friend from Underworld Network News, DJ Peacock!!! And offering color commentary is this man here! Inducted to the Hall of Fame after five straight wins and this year's contest organizer!"

"I'm the Silver Magician, Silver Heart! A pleasure..." he said with a tone from the last before you form a small blush when he show you his eyes.

Darn it, Silver's ancestor again ... you thought to yourself.