Chapter 23: The Shadow, The Eye And The Fakes

•Y/N's POV•

I bought an umbrella since it's rainy yesterday so I brought one just in case and didn't bother to disguise myself. People recognize me quickly, but didn't even call the police. You guys might be wondering why... Well I had enough hiding and just fight if someone ever touch me.

I walk out of the place called 'supermarket' and open my umbrella. It was raining again. I wish I could play in the rain, but it's not fun if you're playing alone. Since I notice the rain has a beat of music, I began humming before a small brown puppy  follow me behind.

"Hello there~" I said before he barked cheerfully. "You're so cute..." I complimented before he barked again and start playing under my legs. Suddenly, he sign me to follow him before we end up in the tv station in time for the news.

"What is it, boy?" I ask before he barked to show me the news.

Last night at 9 pm, Kaitou Joker broke into the Cadillac Meseum with his team! And look. They were after the sculpture by the famous sculpture 'Robin', The Serious Over-Thinker!

In the end, they failed to open the safe place. When they escapedm they said this;

"We'll be back tomorrow!"

"Stupid dummies!"

"This ain't over! Kiss my butt!"

"What?!? First, why didn't DJ Peacock did his catchphrase. Second, that's just gross!!! Why would Joker ever do such a disgusting thing?! Or... is it just an imposter..." I said before I lift the small brown puppy. "Thanks for showing this to me, little pup. You hungry?" I ask before he whimper as his stomach growl.

"I shall buy you some dog food then... And you'll be coming with me tonight at the Cadillac Meseum..." I reminded before he barked cutely and wiggle his tail.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hah!" I said before I jump in one of the rooftops again. "Keep up with me, boy! I might introduce you with Roko, Hachi, Dark Eye and Acrux someday..." I mention before he barked and jump with me on another building.

Once we reach the meseum, I jump down before I caught the small pup once he follow before we walk to the meseum.

"Hurry, this way!" I heard Inspector Oniyama's voice before I start running to that direction and saw them with another man. "It's not happening!" One unfamiliar voice warned before my eyes shrunk when I saw three shadows that look like Spade, Queen and Joker who was laughing in a different version.

"They must be the imposters... Ugh, his laugh is annoying as hell..." I cursed as my dog agree with me. "Come on down to the shining night..." he said before my eyes twitch. He wasn't suppose to say that!!!

"Is that Kaitou Joker?!" Ginko, the purple police girl ask. "No, they're fakes! We're the real trio!" Anothe voice interrupt before my eyes shine when I saw the real Joker with the real Spade and Queen.

"How dare you steal our names?!?" Queen complain.

"We'll make you pay for that!" Spade threaten. "What's going on?! So many Phantom Thieves!" "Anyway, let's run while they're occupied!" I heard the inspector said before I jump in the rooftop with Astro and watch it close.

"Wait!"

"Noy, you wait! Okay fakes, show your faces!" Joker demanded. "Heh, play strong while you still can..." Fake Spade said proudly. "And we'll beat you real ones..." Fake Queen said.

"And we, your 'perfect' doubles, will climb to the top of the phantom thief ranking! At last, we Fake Jokers... will have our day!"

I scream and almost fell if Astro didn't caught my back. They are the worst imitation ever!!!! "It's not the right ballpark! It's no even the right city!!!" Queen complain.