Chapter 11: The Great Escape From Demon's Heaven

•Y/N's POV•

~Last 2 Nights Ago~

I was at the grocery market to look for some things to know since I need to know what earthlings use now instead if rocks... I felt like I travel the future... I know nothing about this stuff anymore since grandpa's robot were always the one who do the working even I insist to help...

Suddenly, someone grab my arms and handcuff me. "W-Wait- w-what are you doing?!... P-Please let me g-go r-right this i-instant!" I said in panic.

"Ms.Y/N L/N, your under arrest for robbery under the name of our inspector, ****. You have the rights to remain quiet..." One police said with a guilty tone. "W-What?... But I have done nothing w-wrong! I did not even plan to lay a hand on anything! P-Please!" I defended myself in fear.

"M'lady, you look really beautiful and innocent, but this is our job and our inspector want us you send straight away to Demon's Heaven. A thousand apologies, but we don't want this either..." another guard said with the same guilt before I scream when the rude one throw me inside their car.

I was sitting in a neat room right now with some men staring at me since I'm the only girl here. I was wearing a plain orange shirt and pants as my [h/l h/c] wasn't styled. "P-Please d-don't h-hurt me..." I stuttered, scared of course as I sit on the corner near the metal bars.

They didn't listen and try to steal my necklace but they get jinx all the time. One fat guy tried but he got kick in the face but the thin guy who doing some tricks. They keep trying to grab it, but gave up after 3 hours.

"I don't know why an innocent girl like you ever end up here..." one police said outside. "Please m-mister... I have done n-nothing, I swear! Please get me out of here! I have asthma, I might s-suffocate here!" I said as I stood up and start crying.

"Wish we could, but Warden Jason won't allow us on that... He will organize what he will do with you..." the officer said before my mouth went slightly open. I couldn't help but scream one name I want to say right now.

"JACK!"

I screamed my lungs out so loud that my voice echo around the place until it reach outside before I collapse on the ground crying more. "Who is Jack? I felt bad for the kid right now..." I heard one guard whisper two another until they start gossiping, but I ignore them.

I want him to save me p-please... I don't wanna stay h-here... I thought before my necklace secretly glow without me noticing.

•PRESENT TIME•

A day passed before I woke up from a soft bed and found every young boy staring at me. "H-Huh?" I mumbled before I back away. "Wait wait wait! We swear we won't do anything bad to you, miss!" One young boy said before I ask hesitatingly, "W-Who are you all?..."

"Us? We're just young guys who end up here because of the crime we did for 3 years...." they said with a 'duh' tone. "Am I really the only girl who end up here in what you guys call 'dungeon'?" I ask again.

"We often call it jail, but yeah. You're the only girl... That's why some guys are staring at you with a dirty look..." one guy with brown hair said. "Which reminds me, I like your necklace. Can I keep it please?" He ask before I cover my only treasure and shake my head in no. At that cue, they all fell on the floor because of the uncontrollable jinx again.

"Ms.Y/n, we need your presence for the introduction with two more new prisoners..." one guard said that caught my attention. "Two more what'cha call it? Who are they?" I ask innocently that made all the boys from kids to adults awe in adore.