Chapter 8: The Diamond And The Queen Of Tears Pt.2

•Hachi's POV•

3 hours has passed since Miss Y/n left the room. I wonder what she's doing right now. From how I seen from her, she looks so guilty. I wouldn't blame her... Miss Queen almost hit Mr.Joker anyway... I couldn've done the same thing.

Soon, we reach the part of the windy sky and grey clouds. At that moment, we caught a plane alone. "That's amazing! It's really here!" I said as my master take the wheel and focus, didn't even bother to respond back.

After a minute he finally spoke, "Planes have set paths they have to travel in the skies... If you know the paths, you can ambush them... Okay Sky Joker, Suckerfish Mode! Fire!" He demanded before a hook under appear and shoot the plane.

"Hachi, would you mind calling Y/n for me?" He said before I nod and left. I look around running around the Ark until I heard sobbing and whisper in the dark part of the hall. "Miss Y/n?" I could before she look up to me. Her eyes were watery and puffy red.

"Hachi? What a-are you doing here?" She ask as she wipe her tears. "Are you still guilty about the incident a while ago?" I ask before she sigh shakingly and look at the window. "I d-don't know a-anymore... It's fine if the other will hate me f-for it... Anyone but J-Jack..." she mention before I force her to stand up.

"I'm sure Mr.Joker will understand! You heard his master! Even if Joker-san was in your place, it would be the same thing!" I comforted before she sniff and wipe her tears.

"I just don't want to cause more p-problems... I end up here because of it..." she blurt before I got confused. Maybe I'm just hearing things... "Don't worry, it's fine! Also, Mr.Joker wants us to go with him at the plane to fight Miss Queen and get the egg!" I reminded before I grab her wrist and pull her with me.

•Y/N's POV•

Hachi grab my wrist and dragged me with him and my crush. How can they be so positive at everything...

All my life... All I felt was negativity...
____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Stop it Queen... That treasure is mine... I won't let anyone destroy it... Especially you..." Joker reminded once we reach the entrance door and glare at her. She glare back and tighten her grip at her diamond sword, "And you think you can stop me?..." she mock.

"I will stop you... I'm sure of it..." the boy pause before he show her the necklace Silver Heart gave to us. "I brought this for you..." he finished before her mouth went slightly open. I can see her eyes shaking a bit when she saw the gift the white magician gave to her.

"Why do you have that? No matter..  it's too late for that!" She scream before she ran to us and swing her sword, but Joker was faster and grab my wrist before he jump at the other side. "That was close..." he said when I saw the small ninja start shaking.

"I will show no mercy to anyone who gets in my way! Especially that girl!" She threatened before my eyes shrunk in horror as my body tremble in fear. "Please stop, Miss Queen!" Hachi said, but she only glare deeper.

"Your not laying any weapon to friends on my watch... Wasn't it your dream to become a phantom thief like master?" the magician reminded. "A dream? I have already cast it aside... The man is my enemy! He took everything away from me!"

"I heard the story from Master... And the reason why you changed too!" She growl at Jomer's words she attack him with her sword. I scream and move at the other side behind Hachi.

I quickly hold my necklace and whisper, "Give me something to take care of that diamond sword away from Jack...". It soon glow that caught Hachi's attention before a bottle of alcohol appear.