Chapter 30: The Shining Night And The Messenger Of The Southern Cross

•Y/N's POV

"I almost have the Guidance Stone full paralyzed..." Joker still continue while me and Hachi are panicking. Footsteps are surrounding the place. "Joker-san! Hurry up!" The small ninja mention before I yelped when I heard a loud banging at the door. "If I don't investigate it now, we won't have another chance..." the magician reminded him.

"Joker-san..." Hachi warned when the door start to open slowly by itself. "Once I know this, I'll be that much closer to the mystery of the ancient treasure..." he said before it finish. "Joker!" I scream that caught his attention befire he grab me and Hachi in time and use the air vent as an escape after.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

The next day, I walk around in Sky Joker and keep looking for it. Where did it go? I reach the living room and kitchen and saw Joker and Hachi talking about the crystals again. "Joker, have you seen my necklace? I told you to hold it for me before I fainted that time, remember?..." I mention that cause him to tensed up.

"Why is that necklace so important besides of the wasted money on that expensive thing..." he ask. "That necklace is the only one who comforts me in star-gazing. Without it, I felt nothing special in my night. Also, that thing is precious because it's a reminder of the moon and stars from space..." I explain and lied a bit before he give me a blunt look.

I have to lie so he won't worry too much...

"You really can't stop loving the night... I must've lost it when me and the others shrink as well... but don't worry, we'll find it..." he comforted before I sigh. I only hear voices. I stopped having visions. "I can't believe he's really an alien..." the small ninja added.

"But it hasn't lit up since then... It must be because the necklace wasn't connected and we lost what direction it was pointing it to reveal the location of the ancient treasure..." the magician explain. "Do you really want that Ancient Treasure that bad?" His assistant ask with a sweatdrop.

"You bet I do! If the alien wants it, it must be one amazing treasure! One-of-a-kind on Earth... No, one-of-a-kind thing in the entire universe!" He corrected before I sigh again. "It has been 2 weeks and no word from Phoenix... Don't you want me to know him?" I ask with an upset tone.

"Of course we want to, Y/n... It's just that... it's complicated, but be patient, you'll see him face to face soon enough. Spade investigate about it to make sure it's safe for you and everyone if yout get a chance to see how he look like..." he explain with a comforting smile before I smile back with a small smile.

Suddenly, the ancient treasure coincidentally glow. "Ms.Y/n, not creep you out but your [e/c] eyes are giving invisible small spark after it glow..." Hachi mention carefully before I went confused. "I think that's the tv news, not me..." I mention as I point to the screen.

"It lit up! It suddenly lit up! What does the light from the Red Comet indicate?! Excuse my late introduction, I'm DJ Peacock!

"A comet?"

"It looks like it's a gem that was found in Russia..." The small ninja guess before the magician tensed up. "Where in Russia is it?!?" He ask with a desparate tone.

"It current being taken to the Staminiv Labratory to be analyze by Dr.Neo, the world most foremost space researcher!

After that, the space cat suddenly left. "What the- Acrux, wait!" I yelled and left. If he jump out, I got to jump as well. After some hours running, I pant heavily before I caught him in time. "Be patient, Acrux... We'll get that soon..." I scolded before I caught a colorless gloomy place.