Chapter 17: Pandora's Key And The Ruined Kingdom

•Y/N's POV•

The whole week, Joker didn't even talk to me after that. Is he that mad? I visit Master and Queen and told them everything. They were so disappointed in me, but they can't stay mad at me forever.

Especially Master Silver Heart...

I forgot to tell you... I was miserable the whole day... All I have was a poker face... You know why? Joker didn't invite me to steal with Hachi trice. Will things change today?...

"Y/n, hurry up! Grandpa made curry for us!" Queen exclaimed in excitement before I change to my usual clothes, but my energy was already drain out. Curry... Joker loves curry... I sat next to Roko and just eat my curry silently like how King act when he was still a kid.

"So Y/n, how are you?" Roko ask awkwardly, but I didn't answer, causing Master to facepalm. "I see... Still miserable... Y/n..." he called before I stop and look to him. "Yes, master?" I respond before Queen and Roko did an anime fall.

"Why do you respond when it comes to Grandpa?!" Queen playfully complain, but I ignore her. "Yes master?" I repeated. "I would be gone for some time today so Queen will be my look out for you..." he mention before I accidentally drop my spoon. "Wait-where are you going?..." I ask, hinted with an upset tone.

"I'm going to the Pandora Kingdom to celebrate my 50th- Nevermind, I felt too old saying it... AND I'll be back the next day..." he said before my eyes drop to me plate once he finish and left. "Take care, grandpa! Bring me some strawberry cake!" Queen reminded.

After couple hours, I was wondering at the window alone and start thinking how Master Silver looks like when he was younger... Wish it could stay that way... but who am I to judge, he still have a bit of looks if he try to look young.

Suddenly, someone barged inside that jolted my head up. "Hey Y/n! Where's Queen?" Spade ask before I pointed Queen who was cleaning her sword while Roko watch tv on her lap.

"Queen! I have an awesome idea! Why don't we surprise master by going along with one of his trip to Pandora?" He suggested before her face lit up. "That would be a great idea! You should come too, Y/n! We will all be there!" She added before I tensed up.

"E-Everyone?..." I repeated before their smile slowly drop and give each other glances. "Y/n... we get that you and Joker still haven't made up, but you got to come... Besides, Master will be so happy if he sees you with us!" Spade comforted before I sigh.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Wow, a surprise party for Master, huh? Gets your hearts-racing!" Joker said, liking the idea. "It's his 50th years as a Phantom Thief!" Queen mention. "We have to give him a real big surprise!" Spade join in.

"But what did he do beefore he became a Phantom Thief anyway?" Hachi ask before I slowly look down as I look away.

A secret agent...

"Hmmm... I don't know. Actually, I can't imagine Master being young at all!" Joker playfully said.

I do...

"I'm also glad that you guys made Y/n to go with us..." Hachi added. "After 4 hours begging and pleading of course it's worth it... That's what we called team work..." Roko said nervously before he scratch the back of his head using his ears.

"I still don't get it... Why would Master be happy if she come..." Joker ask before I secretly winced at his cold tone.

"Look! It's coming into view! The Pandora Kingdom!" Queen interrupt before she pointed the castle near the cliff before everyone gasp in wow besides me. I wasn't paying attention at the view. I was paying attention at the dark clouds coming.