Chapter 27: The Boy And The Boredom

•Y/N's POV•

I borrow Astro from Rose for a while so I could spend some alone time together. Well, until a storm ruin the fun. "Astro, why didn't you tell me that there's gonna be a storm today?" I ask as I carry him by my arms while holding the umbrella tightly because of the wind.

He only whimper before I fix my disguise and dark glasses. I sigh and feed him some food. If I feed him candy, he'll get a tummy ache for sure. "It's fine, Astro. Besides, did you have fun staying with Rose and Cyan?" I ask before he barked happily.

Suddenly, I caught a boy covering his face with a hoodie groaning in pain before he fell on the floor. Astro jumped out of my arms and quickly went to him as I follow. "Hey, you okay?" I ask in worry. I can't quite see him because he's face was covered and my sight was a bit dark.

"I-I'm fine. My b-body just start to s-sore at ever raindrop from the sky..." he mention before I help him up. "Ah, I see. Do you want me to take you home?" I offer before he winced a bit as he touch his chest.

"Just take me at the clock tower. I will be fine there..."he said before he pointed me the near tower. So that's what a clock tower looks like... "Sure thing! Astro, keep up with me boy!" I said before he bark as he follow me while I put the boy's arms around my shoulder and help him up.

"Do you always help people, miss? Don't you have plans on the way?" He mumble in a whisper. "People's needs always comes first before my schedules. Besides, I'm free anyway... Also, do you live at that tower?" I ask.

"N-not quite a-actually... I'm just there to s-stay until the storm slow d-down..." he stuttered as he start to shiver. Once we reach the place, I remove my jacket and put it around him.

"You can keep my jacket. I also have something to warm you up..." I said before I give him a basket. "Is that hot chocolate? Because I hate s-sweets..." he mention before I shake my head in no.

"It's actually Spicy porridge. Hope you like spicy food as much as I do... Maybe it can give you some heat since it's still warm... There's also some dry clothes for you to change..." he said before he hesitate to accept it.

"Thanks, but isn't this too much to give to a total stranger? What about you?" He ask before I lift Astro and dry him with my clothes. "Like I said, I put people's health first before me... Even it's a nobody or stranger..." I comforted.

"Darling! What are you doing here?!" I heard a voice before I turn beside to see Master running with a bigger umbrella. "I gotta go. Take care, dear..." I said before he slowly nod and close the door.

"You're soaking wet!"

"I'm fine, Master. Besides, I just help a boy..." I said, not removing my innocent smile before he sigh. "How sweet and thoughtful can you be, my dear... Even in hurricanes, you're such a sweetheart..." he mention.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

"It was supposed to be for Queen, but she loves her original clothes so much. And her other clothes are still at the laundry so that's the only outfit I can give..." he mention before I look down to my clothes.

" he mention before I look down to my clothes