A/N

Hey everyone,

UPDATE: 11. November 2020
I am going to edit the story. It will stay published during that but it might happen that I have already gone through the first chapters but not the rest. Thank you for reading it.

I'm so glad that you decided to take a look at my fanfiction. Once again I would like to warn you that if you haven't seen Legends of tomorrow season five (or missed anything from season 1 to 5) there might be spoilers in this story, so if you don't want to figure out anything before watching it then put this book on hold.

So now that you've been warned, I would like to say that I put it out over a few days so you can read it in one piece. I hope you're gonna enjoy the story and that you'll like the conclusion at the end. I did make a little change but it is explained through the story itself.

The cover Is my work (except for the picture at the bottom, I stole that from google) so is the AI Agency and everyone who works there. I also own every non-human character (except for Charlie) and the islands they visit. I do not own any character from the Legends team or the time ship they use and I also do not own the time-travel method used. They all belong to CW.

Thank you again for stopping by. If you have any thoughts, feel free to let me know. Hope you'll enjoy it, have a good time reading.