♡2♡

I woke up by my phone ringing. I sat at the edge of the bed. I saw my phone and I saw Myles is calling me. I looked behind me and saw Tommy sleeping. I answer the call.

"Hey dude why are you calling at this time?" I asked worriedly. There might something happened.

"I'm sorry to disturb you dude but I need you here"

"Dude are you ok? Are you drunk? Where are you? I'm coming, just text me where you are"

He hang up without answering my questions. But then I received a message "I'm at the Shades Bar"

I immediately reply "Ok, I'm coming wait for me there"

I roam my eyes and saw Tommy's wallet. I picked the payment I need and immediately put my clothes on. And hurried to the door.

~$~

A few moment later I arrived at the bar. I saw Myles sitting at the bench beside the bar.

"Myles" I ran towards him. "What the fuck? Are you drunk?" I asked worriedly. He never drink alcohol, so this must be something he can't handle. I hugged him tightly, but he pushed me away. I'm a bit shock but I understand.

"What th-" I try to ask him what happened but he cut me with a kiss. It's soft. Why the did he kissed me?! As I get back to my senses I pulled away from his kissed. I was about to punch him but he passed out and fell on my shoulder.

~$~

As we arrived in front of their house I saw his mother at the window and mark the worry in her face. I asked the taxi driver to help me carry him. As we get near the door I saw his mother with opening the door for us.

We got to Myles' room then I lay him on his bed. I get out of his room and say 'goodnight' to Theresa (Myles Mother).

I won't ask him about what happened he might not remember and I don't want to ruin our friendship by just a kiss. That's what I'm thinking on the way to my apartment.

As I got to my apartment I quickly change to my PJ's. I really can't forget about the kiss it's different from any other kisses. But then I remember that he is just drunk. Why is he drunk in the first place? The thought hit me. I forgot to ask Theresa about why Myles is drunk. I sigh. "I'll just ask Myles tomorrow" I said to myself. Then I slowly fell asleep.

I woke up by the alarm from my phone. I quickly get up and prepare going to school. As I arrived at school my eyes noticed Myles waiting at the lockers. I hurried towards him. As I get closer he greeted me.

"Morning Chris" He greeted.

"Morning" I replied with a small smile.

"Uhmmm... I just want to thank you for picking me up last night" He stated in a shy tone.

I looked at him confused. "Y-You don't remember what happened when I got there?" I asked still mark the confusion on my face.

"I really don't... Did I do something crazy?! What did I do?!" He asked panicking.

I chuckled. "You didn't do anything you just passed out... Why did you drink alcohol in the first place? You never drink? What happened?" I asked demanding for answer but mark the worry on my face.

"It's nothing... just... I just want to have fun" he said smiling.

"Oh ok... wanna hang after school?" I asked.

"Sorry I'm on night ship so I have work to do" he said in a apologetic face.

I forgot to tell you that Myles is a working student he's working part-time on some convenient store. Since his father left them only his mom work to provide their needs. Since Myles saw the struggles of his mother working he then worked part-time to help his mother for some bills. He also ask his mother to stop working but his mother refuses since it's also an exercise for her. His mother is working as a secretary on a small company. And she's also working part-time on a convenient store to have additional income which she stopped now as her son's wish.

I chuckled. "It's ok dude... see you at lunch" I said while waving 'goodbye'.

Good thing he don't remember anything. Should I tell him? Ugh wh-. My thoughts had been interrupted when someone call my name.

"Hey Chris" I looked back and saw the nerd guy John.

I turn and just walk away when he grabbed my arm. I looked at him. "Hey" I said as I harshly removed his hands.

"Good morning... uhhh... for you!" He said as he bow and gave me a bouquet of white rose and a box of chocolates.

"How many times do I have to tell you John. I. Am. Not. For. Relationship. But thanks for the chocolates" I said as I get the chocolate he's giving. Then I walk away leaving him with his flowers.

As I enter my homeroom I sat on my seat beside the window. And listen to what the teacher said and writing some lectures.

~$~

The bell rang it's the sign that of lunchbreak. As I enter the cafeteria I saw Myles sitting at one of the table. I go to the counter to order some sandwich and milkshake. I sat in front of Myles. He looked up and when he saw it's me he smiled.

"Hi" He greeted.

"Hello Myles" I said giving him a small smile.

I sat and started to eat. I feel him starting at me. As I look up he looked away. I decided to break the silence and ask.

"We were friends for years and yet you still doesn't have any girlfriends... are you gay?" I asked curiously. "No offense dude just wondering uhm you know I'm gay too so I'll accept you" I added as he looked surprised.

He chuckled. "Dude I'm busy working and studying I don't have time for those" he said chuckling.

"Ohhh right" I laugh a bit then continue eating. I stood up when I finished eating. "I'll see you later Myles" I said as I wave goodbye.

"Alright see you" he replied as I walk away going to my locker.

I open my phone and see that someone messaged me.

It's Taylor one of my regular customer.

"I'll see you later"

I replied.

"Ok sir. Same place?"

A few moments later he replied.

"Yes, same place same time."

I sigh. Guess I'll have fun tonight. I thought.

A/N
Hope you guys enjoy it

Please Vote babies♡♡♡

Love you♡♡♡