Myles' POV

It's been 6 years since my mother died and the thing with Chris. It's been great lately. My father can't do anymore work so I took over the whole company. It's nice that it's been better. I got a girlfriend but I don't love her enough to forget Chris. For the whole 6 years I've never heard of him he didn't even reach out even that now I'm rich. I even hired 2 people to look for him at the town tho they haven't found him.
Today is a regular day I've got to go to work.

I'm in the middle of my work when the secretary called.

"Sir there's a guy here who wanted to see you. He said you hired him for something special but he doesn't have any appointment" she explained.

"Who?" I asked.

"He said his name is Alex" she answered.

Alex? His name is familiar.

"Let him in" I order in a gentle tone.

A guy entered my office and he looks... delinquent.

"Alex? I hired you for something special you said?"

"Yes, you hired me to look for this guy" he said showing me a stolen picture of the person I'll never forget, Chris.

Yeah that's short... because It'll be at the book 3!  Yes there'll be a book 3 since I love them both and it'll be a book 3 since the book 2 as I said before will be about Chris on Russia. Anyways did you enjoy it???
Follow me so you'll be updated if I publish the book 2 because I'm just starting to write that.

Thanks for inspiring me!!!

Love y'all!!!

Anyways if you have suggestions feel free to tell me...

You guys can follow me on my Insta (@angeloizme) or Twitter  (@AngeloTQ2)... I'm not famous tho HAHAHA ok bye