♡4♡

A/N
Ok guys so for this chapter it will be Myles POV before he call Chris. I really want you guys to know what Myles feel at those time. So hope you enjoy it♡♡♡ Love y'all.

~$~

I decided to call Chris he might still furious of what I did last night and I really want to ask him for a date. It's ringing. After a few moments of ringing he finally pick-up. "Hello?" I said a bit worrying.

"What do you want? What you did last night isn't cool dude don't you know how hard it is to explain to my client what happened?" He said in a calm but annoyed voice.

Oh no he's still mad. He sounds really annoyed.

"I'm really sorry Chris... uhhh can we talk tonight? Uhmm have a dinner and movi-"

"Wait are you asking me for a date?"

Oh no he might not agree with date. I said to myself panicking.

"Friendly date... just friendly date... only if you want to uhhm do you want to?" I said before he think that I like him. Well I really do but he might not accept my feelings for him.

"Right... Friendly date... I guess I'll go I really don't have anything to do" he said as I heard a chuckling on the other side of the line. Yes I'm so happy he agreed.

"Cool so see you tonight..." I said waiting for him to respond, he might change his mind or something.

"Yeah uhmmm bye I have to go now" H said as he hang up without waiting me to respond. I'm just happy he'll gonna go out with me, even just a friendly one. I should tell him what I feel as soon as possible and it will be tonight. 

I decided to choose what to wear at our date- friendly date. I also check the list of movies that we can watch and place where we can eat. I didn't save a lot but I'm sure he'll understand it.

~$~

I cooked lunch for me and my mom.

"You seemed happy, is something good happened?" My mom said grinning.

"Uhm I'll have a date with someone tonight mom... is that ok?" I asked hesitantly looking at her surprised face.

"Of course it's ok with me, I really am happy that you have someone to have fun with" my mom said as she gave me a warm smile.

When we finished eating then I clean the dishes. I ask mom that I'll leave early because I'll go to my friend's house.

~$~

I arrived in front of Chris' door. I knock a few times but no one opened for me. I twist the doorknob and it wasn't locked. It means he's home. I enter as I look for him, my eyes roam on his apartment. Where might he be? My thoughts were interrupted by the moan coming from the bathroom. I pressed my ears toward the door and I heard another moan. It's Chris! Is he masturbating?! I really want to see him naked.

I carefully open the door revealing Chris stroking his dick. I looked down his body and saw his dick. It's cute.

He quickly cover himself. "GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!" He yell as I interrupted looking at him and quickly closed the door. His body is so hot and he have a cute dick, not as small as I expected tho.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to I swear I didn't look at it" I lied, I literally look at every part of his body that I can see.

"W-what a-are you doing here? It's not evening yet" He said stuttering at first. Oh no! He might be embarrassed and what if he won't go anymore. I have to say something so that he won't be upset. I said to myself slapping my forehead. Why did I even do that in the first place? I ask my perverted self.

"I'm just checking if you already home and I try to knock but you're not opening it and your door isn't locked so I just decided to enter" I said honestly.

"Uhm I'll just take a shower. YOU DIDN'T SAW ANYTHING OK?" He said pressuring the last sentence.

I chuckled very silently."I never did" I said in a humorous tone.

I was scrolling on my phone when he said something from the bathroom. 

"Myles can you close your eyes I haven't bring clothes" He asked? More like an ordered.

"Okay" I replied quickly.

I wrap a towel around my waist before I got out of the bathroom.

"NO PEEKING" He warned in as he look at my closet for clothes I guess. To be honest I'm literally peeking at his body but I keep closing my eyes. I feel he picked some bag in the side of the couch.

"You can open your eyes now" he announced. I slowly open my eyes revealing him fully dressed already.

"You look gorgeous" I said almost a whisper.

"What did you say?" He asked curiously.

"Huh? I didn't say anything" I lied as I stare at his beautiful face.

"So, I'm ready we can go now I guess" he said as he punched my arm interrupting me for looking at his face.

"Hey what was that for?" I asked raising a brow.

"That's not enough for what you did last night and... lately... " he shrugged. "Let's just go dude, where are we going again?" He asked as he go to the kitchen.

"Oh... uhm... movie and dinner... uhhh" I said haven't really decided where specifically we will go.

He show up from the kitchen with a glass of water in his hand. "I see you haven't decided yet" he said I just look at the floor ashamed that I haven't prepared everything.

"Let's go then so we can drink after" he suggests.

"Good idea" I said as I stand up.

~$~

We arrived at the mall at 5:47. "You wanna eat first or choose a movie first?" I asked him as we enter the mall.

"Movie so we can eat while waiting for the movie" he suggest.

We got at the cinema choosing of what movie to watch. We choose watching IT 2. I really am not into horror but as long as he's with me it's fine. After we bought tickets I ask him where he wants to eat.

"At Leo's" it's a fancy steak house. I'm really thinking of how much money I bring but he chuckles. "I'm just kidding let's just grab McDonald and eat it inside the theatre aye?" He said smiling as he grab my wrist. " The movie will start at 6:15 we don't have enough time, let's goooo" he said impatiently as he try to pull me. A smile form my lips as we ran to the McDonalds and order food. We hurried at the theatre because it's 3 minutes before the movie. We got to our seat exactly the time the movie starts.

A/N
I'm gonna end it here it's been long so i decided to cut it off and continue on the next chapter as Myles POV again.

I really hope you enjoy this chapter I hope you enjoy how Myles feel about seeing the naked body of Chris

Don't forget to vote guysss!!!
♡♡♡

Love y'all