♡7♡

I arrive at school and good thing I haven't seen any sign of Myles. I'm at my locker picking the things I need as the first bell rang. As I closed my locker I saw Myles with some random freshman helping it pick his things. He might bump into the kid. I remember that I'm avoiding him so I ran to the school building using the passage beside the lockers. I ran to my class as the second bell rang.

Good thing we aren't in the same class so I won't be distracted during class. A few hours later another nightmare have come, the bell rang meaning it's time for lunch break. I hurried down at the cafeteria to buy food. After buying food I go to the gym to eat my food on one of the benches there, alone. After eating my lunch I took my books at my locker and return immediately to my next class.

The moment the bell rang I immediately stood up and head to my locker. This wasn't just my lucky day when Myles was waiting at my locker. I'm about to turn around and just go hoping he didn't saw me. I'm walking away when I heard footsteps from behind coming on my way, I'm about to walk faster when he grab my shoulders. Damn he saw me.

"Hey dude are you avoiding me?" He said marked the worry in his tone. I turn and face him

"What? No" I said faking a laugh.

"Then why are you  walking when you saw me? And why didn't you go to the cafeteria during lunch break?" He asked raising a brow.

"Uhhh, I left something at the library and I have to get it immediately before it closes hehe and I'm not hungry during lunch and I have a test on my next class so I have to study on the library. I'm not avoiding you, I'm just busy." I explained.

"Oh... then I'll walk you to the library and let's get a snack my treat? You haven't eat right?" He offered.

"You don't have to I guess you should get going you have work later right? And you don't have to treat me again you already treat me yeste-" I was explaining but he cut me off.

"If you aren't avoiding me then let me do this"

"I really have to go I'm so busy maybe some other time"

"Why are you avoiding me is there something happened last night? Did I do something? What did I do?"

"There's nothing happened! Just treat someone else we aren't like we're dating or something just look for a girlfriend and treat her instead" I tried to calm but I definitely raised a voice. I'm just pissed.

"I won't date anyone and I'm definitely going to have a girlfriend because... " he hesitated.

"Because what?" I asked with a annoyed tone, there are other student on the hallway and they started to look at us when I raised my voice earlier.

I definitely know what he's about to say I'll just want to hear it from him, undrunk.

"Because I'm already contented on you, my friend." He explained.
"That wasn't what you said last night Myles! Fucking tell me the real reason?!" I yelled as anger overcome me. He's just looking down the floor so I decided to leave. I was walking away when he grab me by my wrist.

"Because I love you Chris, but I can't tell you because... because of what you do. And it hurts me knowing you will never love me back!" He said. I held his face as tears began to flow from his beautiful eyes.

"How'd you know if you never ask" I said chuckling. "Because I won't treat you like  John, Myles of course I'll let you date me if that's  what you want or not" I said giving him a smile.

"Y-you mean, you like me too?"

"Maybe" I said hesitantly. I really don't know, he's not rich, but there's something so maybe. 

"C-can I date you now?" He asked stuttering.

"Whatever" I said as he hugged me.

~$~

We're now on a ice cream parlor.
"Can I ask you something?" He asked breaking the silence.

"What is it?" I replied while feeding myself some ice cream.

"Can you stop the work you're doing?" I choked at his request. "I mean I'll do anything for you, I'll work double. Just please"

"Sure" I'll try. "And you don't have to work for me I'll look for a part time, I shouldn't treat you like a slave working for me you're my friend... for now" I added smiling.

"Thank you" he said as I smile in response. "Uhm one more thing" he asked looking ashamed.

"What is it?"

"C-can I k-kiss you?" He said stuttering as I saw his face turning rosy red. I stood up from my seat as I go near him.

"NO" I said as I smash our lips together, "because I'm the one who'll kiss you" I said as his face turn redder. "I think I should get going, I still have to study for my test tomorrow" I said as I stood up but he grab my wrist.

"I'll go with you... let's hang?" He offered. I hold the back of his hands.

"I'm not going to let you lost your job just to hang with me, there are other time ok? And I really need to study"

"Oh, ok then" he said as he smiles again.

"I'm gonna go then"

"Wait!" He pulled me as our lips connected again. "I'm going to miss you"

"We'll meet each other tomorrow" I said as I started to walk.

"Hey Chris" he called so I look back. "Your promise"

"Oh, sure" I replied.

A/N
Ok so this is a bit short.

How is it? Tell me what you think.

Don't forget to VOTE. ♡♡♡ Love y'all