♡8♡

Myles POV

A few days later Chris and I have a very good relationship we always hangout after class and I admit it he is such a sweet boyfriend. He stopped his old work and found a part-time job on a fast-food restaurant, tho he said the salary isn't big like what he earned in a day on his old work is what he earn in a week on his new job, but it's enough for his everyday as he said and it's great because I know to myself that he love me so he stop the thing that will ruin us and make me unhappy.

He's the best boyfriend. He also stopped having sex with John to keep his grades high, I help him to study and we do projects together and I'm glad he's fine with it. We haven't have sex yet tho, I don't want to push him for something he isn't comfortable of. Until one Sunday evening, we were watching some movies at their house he received a message that made him worried and uncomfortable. He quickly turned his phone off. What might it be? He looked so worried.

"What is it?" I voiced out my thoughts.

"Oh it's nothing just some reminder of a test tomorrow" he explained.

"You do have? Then you should study now" I suggested.

"Shhh, I already studied last night let's just enjoy our time" he explained. He faced the TV again so I didn't bother to ask him anymore.

~$~

The next day when we met at school he doesn't look well and he looks like he haven't have enough sleep.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah yeah just lack of sleep" he replied. Knew it.

"You didn't study aren't you?" I asked worriedly.

He let out a small chuckle, "I just want to stay with you" he said giving me a warm hug.

I sigh, "we can still have our time together I'll teach you" I said.

"Alright I just didn't want to bother you" he said as we pulled ourselves before being punished for PDA. "Oh I'm going to do some project on a classmates house so I can't hang tonight. I'm sorry" he said as giving me a puppy eyes.

"You know it's ok for me just don't go home too late ok?" I stated.

"Yesser" he said as he gives me a quick peck.

A few weeks later and he missed some of our hangouts schedule and he even avoid our cuddling. He reasoned out that he's just tired for doing projects, I believed him since finals are coming.

One night when I'm on my way home I received a message from Chris.

Hey babe I miss you and I'm really sorry to miss our supposed to be time together... So I have a surprise for you I booked us a hotel room it's room 143 at Tropical Hotel at downtown see you there babe please hurry up; )

That's weird he never call me babe, but maybe he's just improving our relationship.

I hurried to the hotel because I don't want him to wait for too long. Gosh he really gave so much effort for this. As I reached the door of our hotel I double check the number on the door as I heard moans inside. Well he might be preparing. I thought to myself but other things enter my head, what if he's cheating? I shook my head to get away the thought. I reach the door knob with my hands shaking. As I open the door the moans get louder.

As I enter the room more my heart sank for what I saw. I saw Chris riding a old man. I froze as I feel tears started to fall from my cheeks. Suddenly the man that Chris' riding saw me and point at my direction with an evil grin. Chris turn to my direction as he opened his mouth about to say something. But I talked first.

"Why Chris?! Are you just making fun of my feelings?! You just want to play with my feelings?! You-" I was about to say more as he cut me off.

"L-let m-me... let me expla-" he stutter but I cut him of quickly.

"Explain huh? Really? I already saw enough, YOU STILL HAVEN'T CHANGE YOU'RE STILL A FILTHY MOTHERFUCKING SLUT!" I yelled as I get out of the room slamming the door shut. I burst into tears as soon as I shut the door. How could he?! Is this his surprise!? Pathetic... but I love him, I should have let him explain. I waited a few more moments hoping he'll go after me. But he didn't, he really doesn't love he's just playing with my feelings!  Using me! And that's it! I stood up as I wipe the tears in my face. "Fucking tears, he isn't worthy. I shouldn't cry just because of someone like him. I'm not important to him and so he should also be." I said to myself as I got out of the Hotel.

I walk home even it started to rain. I don't care getting wet rain gives me comfort and no one can see me cry for a person who's not worthy. As soon as I get home I called for my mother because she's the only person I can tell what happened, the only person who can comfort me, the only person who truly loves me. I went to the living room she's usually at the couch. But I didn't see her. I went to the kitchen maybe she's cooking but she isn't there. I looked at her room but she isn't there, then I heard the faucet in the bathroom, I go near to the door of the bathroom as I see some water over the door. I knock on the door as I call mom, yet she isn't answering, I call a few more times but still she isn't answering, I started to panic so I tried to open the door pushing it.

A/N
Hope you guys enjoy it!!!

Why did Chris cheat even if he love Myles?

Feel pity for Myles?

What will happen next to them?

Tell me what you think!!!

Don't forget to VOTE♡♡♡ Love y'all...