♡3♡

As the school was over I walk to my apartment. I throw my bag beside my bed and put my phone on the bedside table. I lay on my bed to take a nap before meeting Taylor. I set my alarm at 8:00 our meeting is 9:00 so I'll have 1 hour to prepare. I close my eyes and fell in deep slumber.

I woke up by my alarm. I sat up on the edge of my bed. A few moment of meditating I decided to go to the kitchen to cook for something to eat. Unlike Tommy, Taylor isn't that romantic. He'll just text me the hotel unit and we'll meet there. No dinner unlike Tommy. But still both of them gave a big tip and I really enjoy working for them.

I really like my job. I earned then I also feel good.

I decided to cook some omelette and bacon since I don't have enough time. After eating I took a shower and dressed. I'm wearing a blue polo and ripped jeans.

I arrived at the hotel where we will be meeting. I saw him sitting on the lobby looking at the magazines. I approached him, when he feel my presence he look up.

"You're late, guess I'll be more rough tonight" he said that makes me feel shivers in my spine. But it's normal when I heard him talk. It's like I'm talking to a evil presence- more like demon. But as long as he's rich and pay me it's fine after all he's really good at bed.

"Sorry sir I just walk through here" I mumble faking a smile.

"So shall we?" He asked lustfully.

~$~

We're about to enter the room when someone with a hoodie pulled my wrist, he pushed Taylor aside as he ran through the hallways holding my wrist I tried to stop but he's running so fast that if I pulled my wrist my face will slam into the ground. He stop as we arrived the elevator he removed his hood that covers his face revealing... Myles?!!

"What the fuck are you doing here dude?!" I tried not to yell but I gave him an annoyed and angry look.

"I just wanna hang tonight" he said playing with his fingers.

I sighed. "Look I'm working ok? You even push my client. What the fuck dude. And aren't you supposed to be working in your part-time job?" I said really pissed on what he did. How am I suppose to explain this to Taylor. "I'll just see you tomorrow" I said as the elevator door opened and I pushed him out.

I return immediately to the room. My eyes roam the room not seeing Taylor. Did he lea-

My thoughts were interrupted when I saw the bathroom door open revealing Taylor wearing a bathrobe.

"Oh you're back? I thought you'll be with someone else" he said raising a brow.

"Uhhh... he's a... friend... sorry for what he did... he's uhhh... drunk. He always do crazy stuff when he's drunk hehe" I tried giving him an apologetic smile.

He shrugged "Whatever, let's start shall we?" He said as he removed his bathrobe revealing his abs and his sharp V-line and his huge monstrous cock. How does that fit in my hole. I removed my clothes. And I did my job all night.

~$~

I woke up by my phone ringing. I look at the bedside table looking for my phone bit it isn't there. I stand and go to my clothes the floor and take my phone at the pocket of my pants. I thought it was an alarm but I saw a caller ID and saw Myles name. What he did last night flashback to me. I decided to answer the call even I'm mad of what he did.

"Hello?"

"What do you want? What you did last night isn't cool dude don't you know how hard it is to explain to my client what happened?" I said in a calm but annoyed voice.

"I'm really sorry Chris... uhhh can we talk tonight? Uhmm have a dinner and movi-"

"Wait are you asking me for a date?" I asked a bit surprised.

"Friendly date... just friendly date... only if you want to uhhm do you want to?"

"Right... Friendly date... I guess I'll go I really don't have anything to do" I said chuckling.

"Cool so see you tonight..."

"Yeah uhmmm bye I have to go now" I said as I hang up.

I picked my clothes on the floor and quickly get dressed, I also get the money on the bedside table and left the room.

~$~

I decided to eat before going to my apartment so I walk to the mall, it isn't that far and it's also an exercise for me. Roaming around I decided to eat on a Italian restaurant. After eating I decided to window shop and it turns out that I am buying some clothes. After few hours of walking and buying some clothes I decided to go back home before I spend all my money buying things.

When I arrived at my apartment I was thinking to take a quick shower. I stripped my clothes as I enter my bathroom, I look at my cock who's semi hard, I haven't done this in a while and my clients doesn't do me a favor anymore, so I seated on the toilet to give it a few strokes.

A moan escapes my lips. As I give myself pleasure.

I'm about to cum when the door infront of me open revealing Myles who looks shock and look down at my naked body.

I quickly cover myself. "GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!" I yell as he quickly closed the door. I blushed at what just happened.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to I swear I didn't look at it" I heard him saying at the other side of the door. What a lie he's literally looking at my cock this is so embarrassing. I know you think why am I embarrassed by him seeing me masturbating when I do have sex with other people. Well he's my friend and I'm really embarrassed when it comes to him I just don't know.

"W-what a-are you doing here? It's not evening yet" I said stuttering at first still can't get over of my embarrassment.

"I'm just checking if you already home and I try to knock but you're not opening it and your door isn't locked so I just decided to enter" he reply.

"Uhm I'll just take a shower. YOU DIDN'T SAW ANYTHING OK?" I said pressuring the last sentence.

"I never did" he said in a humorous tone.

I take a quick shower, real quick, as I realize I didn't bring new clothes.

"Myles can you close your eyes I haven't bring clothes" I ordered.

"Okay" he replied.

I wrap a towel around my waist before I got out of the bathroom.

"NO PEEKING" I warned in as I look at my closet for underwear and decided to use my newly bought clothes to wear for our 'friendly date'.

A/N
Ok so it took me some time to finish this, I really have some inspiration right now and it's my first time to write it. Hope you guys understand :(:

I still hope you enjoy this chapter♡♡♡

Don't forget to VOTE if you like this. ♡♡♡ Love y'all.