♡13♡

It's been weeks since I last saw Myles, at the graveyard from afar. I really wanted to see but everytime I wanted to my mind thinks of the negative reactions of Myles. Kenneth is so nice he always comfort me when I'm feeling sad and always distract me with things he know that will make me happy. We moved on a apartment he owned which is a bit farther. Today I decided to see Myles, again from afar. Today's the graduation day but obviously I can't come, and I'm still not ready to be seen by Myles. And luckily Kenneth said Taylor have something to do so we can go.

The drive is silent except the sound of the engine and Kenneth's whistles. We arrived at my old school there are some decorations. Kenneth said he'll smoke for a bit and will just look for me he told me to be careful if there's trouble coming, and I hope there won't be. I pull down my hoodie if there are people I know. I found a good hiding spot behind the pole it's far enough so that no one will notice me but near enough to see Myles and I saw Myles. I saw him getting up the stage, looking nice. I saw him looking for someone, maybe me? I thought that maybe I should show up. Explain. Beg for forgiveness.

I saw him look around once more so I made my decision to show. I'm about to walk to him when a cloth was covered in my mouth.

This again.

I fainted but before I saw a guy with a dark suit.

~$~

Kenneth's POV

I've been waiting for a few minutes now and nothing seems to be threatening. I decided to smoke. I smoke 4 sticks when I decided to check Chris. I saw him behind a pole I was about to ran to him when I saw guys in suits and this means trouble. It's my brother's men. I think of going to him but it'll cause trouble. So I decided to abandon him and act like I'm mad at him for trying to kill me like how I act in front of my brother while thinking  of a plan to help him, again. I watched them cover a cloth on Chris' mouth as he fainted. They carry him to a van, and no one notice because he's far from the crowd and they're so busy with their anything they do, also it won't be a good idea.

I look at my phone to check the tracker I put on Chris clothes earlier, because I'm always prepared. They're heading north so might be at the mansion. I decided to go to the mansion.

As I park my car at the garage I saw the van that had been used to kidnap Chris so my theory is correct. I walk inside the mansion like I don't know what's happening and act chill. I ask one of the guards where my brother was, he told me he's at the guest room with the one who attacked me. I saw the room with 4 men guarding the door. As I got near I heard my brother yelling. As I'm about to open the door one of the guard spoke.

"Sir, I think your brother will be mad if you enter" he said with a blank tone.

"What if you guys go downstairs because I'm irritated on your faces" I said coldly. They didn't respond nor move. "I said get away!" I yell while pulling the gun at my waist and they followed this time.

As I enter saw my brother sitting at the chair near the bed where Chris was. I saw his chains again. My brother looked at me with a pissed expression.

"What I'm not allowed to see who tried to kill me?" I asked shrugging.

"Yeah he's mine don't even touch him" he replied.

"Yeah..." I said as got near the bed I pulled my gun and shot him in the head. "... no"

I looked at him bloody as I heard footsteps. "Pull his gun" I ordered Chris. And he followed. "I'm sorry to do this" I said as I shot Chris at the shoulder. Men entered the room as I got near my brother. Crying, I'm crying at his body while the truth is I'm crying that I shot Chris. I explained that Chris pulled my brother's gun and shot him. I told them I shot Chris as he tried to shoot me too. They told me that Chris was still alive and asked if they should kill him. I said no and order them to bring him to the hospital with an explanation that 'I'll make him pay for what he did'.

~$~

It's been months since my brother died. We just buried him. I don't really care. Chris is fine we played that he have an 'amnesia'. And I became the Secretan Mafia Boss and CEO of Secretan Empire.

I decided to move back to Russia with Chris to start a new life with him. To start a family maybe. I like him to be with me forever. And maybe I'll make him forget of his ex with the right way unlike what my brother did.

"THE END"

Yeah It's super short well that's because I really wanted to abandon this book and start a new one because I lost motivation but then I got a notification that someone voted and I'm like "omg there's someone reading this". So I decided to finish this even though it's not that great.

Anyway the book I'm about to start that I told you guys earlier I'm gonna make that as a book 2 of this book since the ending sucks big time. So the Book 2 of this will be entitled "My Bodyguards" it'll be the story of Chris at Russia with Kenneth. I really don't like Kenneth and Chis since my ex's name also started with a 'K' and they're cheaters grrrr.

The main theme of this story actually is the trouble of prostitution or something like that. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyways I'll put an epilogue of what happened to Myles.