♡5♡

A/N

As I told you guys this chapter will Myles POV again.

~$~

He's watching peacefully as he hold to my arm seeing the gay guy on the movie being thrown off the bridge and he tighten his grip when the person is being eaten by Pennywise.

"Are you scared? " I asked trying to hold my laughter.

"No I'm not! What makes you say that? I'm never scared of this kind of movies I'm not a kid" he defensively said.

I'm just staring at him eating and staring at the movie. It's just that his face can complete my day. It's the middle of the movie when he's about to turn his head on me I quickly looked away. "You should eat we're going to drink later so you need to eat something" he said pointing on my untouched food.

"Oh right uhmm... I'm just caught up by the movie" I reasoned out starting to eat my food. And this time watch the movie for real, I don't even know what's happening anymore, how did they end up on a cave?

As the movie finished people are already exiting through the doors. I picked ul our trash and put it on the plastic bag together and put it on the trash can outside the theatre.

"We're going to drink aye?" He asked after we got out of the theatre.

"Oh yeah where are we going to have drink?" I asked.

"Just the nearby bar there at the side of the mall" he said as he started to walk.

"I do really have a fun night it's simple but fun" he said in the middle of our way to the bar.

"Oh" that's all I could say.

"Thanks for being a good friend Myles, thanks for not judging me and thanks for being my one and only best friend" my heart was like struck by a lightning and stab by 300 machetes when he said the word best friend. I really am just a friend.

I faked smile. "You're welcome, I love you dude" I said, when I realized what I just said I want to take it all back. What might his reaction be?

He laughed. "I love you to dude, I love you as a friend" he said smiling.

"Yeah... as a friend" I faked smile again and continue walking. How could I tell him now? What if he rejects me like what he keeps doing at John? What if he stopped being my friend? I shouldn't tell him... this isn't the right time I guess. I'll tell him some other time. It's never too late, right?

We arrived at the bar called "Viper's Blood". We sat at the edge of the counter as Chris ordered tequila. I ordered champagne.

~$~

I woke up with a heavy head by the heat of the sun coming from a window. I opened my eyes and see I was on my room. How did I even get here? I walk to the kitchen where my mom is cooking.

"Good morning Mom" I greeted.

"Good afternoon son" she greeted back.

I looked at the wall clock on the dining room and saw its already 2 in the afternoon.

"How did I get here?" I asked mom curiously.

"Chris carry you here drunken again" she said as she pressured on the drunken part. I suddenly remember I'm with Chris last night but I can't remember anything after I drink too many alcohol. I know my limits but I can't just stop because I still remembered being friend zone.

"I'm sorry mom" I apologized not even know why.

"You should eat now" she said as she turn off the stove. After eating and washing the dishes I return back to my room and try to call Chris to thank him and ask him what happened last night he isn't answering maybe he's still sleeping so I just leave him a message.

Hey dude great night right? I really can't remember anything after I drank so many alcohol. BTW I just wanna say thank you for taking me home such a great friend❤

A few hours later he still isn't replying so I decided to check him out.

I arrived in front of his door and knock I also try to twist the doorknob but it's locked.

"Hey Chris you home?" I asked. But there's no reply. Maybe he got out to buy something. I waited for a little more, minutes into hours but he doesn't arrived. After a few more hours I decided to go home and just keep calling and messaging him later. After all we will see each other tomorrow.

~$~

I woke up by the sound of alarm on my phone on the bedside table. I sat up and turnoff the alarm. I looked at the messages and see if he replied. But I haven't found any. I started to worry if he's okay.

I arrived at the school exactly before the first bell rang. I saw a very familiar face on the lockers. It's Chris good thing he's fine. I'm ranning towards him when I bump into someone short lean kid he looks like a freshman.

"I'm sorry" I apologise as I help him pick his things.

"It's ok, thanks by the way... uhh I have to go bye" he said as he ran towards the school building. I haven't even know his name he looks so adorable I admit it but I don't like him my heart belongs to someone else and he's standing the- Where is he? I asked myself as the second bell rang. I ran towards the school building and head to my class.

I'm waiting at the cafeteria waiting for Chris. But then the whole lunch time is over  he never show up on the cafeteria. Is he avoiding me? I asked myself. Maybe I did something stupid last night I need to know what I did, I need to apologise to him.

I'll just ditch my last class and wait for him in the locker. Ditching the last class is worth it before the bell rang I saw him heading up to his locker. When he saw me he turn around and walk away but I ran to him and grab his shoulders.

"Hey dude are you avoiding me?" I asked worried.

A/N
Ok I guess I'll end Myles POV here and return to normal (Chris' POV) on the next chapters.

I really hope you guys enjoy it and sorry if there's something wrong on my grammar I'm just tired, TBH I'm writing this before sleeping like 12 midnight and so on.

Thanks for supporting guyssss don't forget to VOTE ♡♡♡
Love y'all