♡11♡

I woke up by the light of the sun from a window. I sat up on the unfamiliar bed and look around the room, definitely not mine nor Myles'. Remembering Myles the events last night came back to me. I was interrupted by the door opening revealing Taylor with a tray with food.

"Morning Chris I made you breakfast" he said as giving me his signature evil grin. I thought of how Myles I'm at that hotel? He did it Taylor did it so Myles will be mad at me. As he's about to get close I slap the tray as the food fell to the floor. I was about to look at him but he slapped me harder than yesterday.

"Y-you t-tell Myles didn't y-you" I said as tears began to flow.

"Yes I did and what is it to you?" He said as he pinned me into my bed. I pushed him and ran to the door but he pulled me and slam me into the floor next to the food he made.

"I just want to go home" I said simply begging as more tears flow.

"You're not going anywhere because you're my pet. Now eat that food" he demanded with an angry and demanding tone.

"B-but-" I try to mumble but he cut me off.

"EAT!" he shouted as I eat the food on the floor.

I tried to escape but it's either the door is locked or Taylor is there. It's already three days since I'm here and I did nothing except crying and being fucked by Taylor all night, I can only take a bath when Taylor is there and he's watching every move I make. I stopped crying as the door open I didn't look up knowing it's just Taylor bringing me food. He place the food on the nightstand table as he came closer.

"My God it's you" a familiar voice said but it surely isn't Taylor, it's soft and gentle. I look up as I saw a familiar face.

"K-Kenneth?" I said in a shaky voice. He hugged me as I cried again.

"I didn't know that you're my brother's pet if I just knew earlier, I'll make this right.  I'll help you escape here." He offered hugging me tighter.

"Y-you will?" He nodded. "But how?" I asked.

He told me to eat first before he think for a plan.

As I finished eating he said he already figured out a plan. He gave me a gun from his waist and told me his plan.

"HELP!" Kenneth yelled as some men in suit entered the room.

"DON'T COME NEAR ME IF YOU DON'T WANT HIM DEAD" I yelled as they took a step backward.

"D-DON'T SHOOT" Kenneth begged.

"DROP YOUR GUNS AND MOVE" I yelled again as they do as I said. We exited the room still pointing my gun on Kenneth's temple. We passed maids shocked and some frozen on their places as Kenneth told me the way out. I exited the mansion as made my way to a car; Kenneth's car as I open the door I knocked Kenneth by hitting the back of his neck as I left him on the ground. I entered the car as I heard footsteps. I drove away while they're shooting the car; good thing it's bullet proof.

I arrived on the small house that Kenneth said where he'll  see me after fixing things with his brother as planned. I left the car miles away and ride a cab and payed it using the money Kenneth gave me.

A day after someone opened the door as I hid upstairs.

"I'm alone Chris you can come out now" Kenneth said as I came down revealing Kenneth with a black eye.

"Whay happened?" I asked with a worried tone.

"It's just Taylor he hit me and said I'm irresponsible and stupid and he keeps on looking for you but he didn't suspect me so don't worry now" he explained as I felt relieved.

I still can't help myself for worrying about Myles. Kenneth noticed my worried face.

"He won't take you again don't worry" he said patting my back.

"It's just... I'm worried about... my friend, Taylor might get his revenge and kill my friend instead" I said giving him a puppy eyes.

"No, you might get caught" he said in a cold voice. "Go to sleep now" he added.

I walk upstairs as I feel my eyes watered. I didn't stop the tears flowing from my eyes. The door opened an Kenneth sat at the edge of the bed.

"It's dangerous you might get caught" he said in a sweet gentle voice. I turned and faced the wall as he pat my head. "Ok I'll let you see him but just tomorrow and we'll need to fix something to cover your face so sleep now so you'll wake up early and prepare early and see him early, ok?"

I looked at him and hugged him tightly. "I will, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Ken" I said hugging me tighter.

He chuckled. "Now go to sleep" he said as he gave me a kiss on my forehead. "I love you Chris" he said as I feel my face heat up. I was about to say something but he already stood up and about to close the door. "Goodnight Chris" he as he closed the door.

Now how am I gonna sleep early? Is this right? I mean I still love Myles right but we aren't dating anymore right? Do I love Kenneth now? I tried to push away the thoughts and try to get some sleep but it took a moment for me to finally sleep knowing I'm safe.

A/N
Ok this seems fun... How is it? Who will you support, Team Myles or Team Ken?

Tell me what you think...

Don't forget to VOTE♡♡♡
COMMENT what you think and FOLLOW me for updates and new stories

Love y'all