♡10♡

A/N
Okiiii back to Chris POV (before the mysterious message)... I hope you don't judge him that much he he...

A few days after Myles admitted his feelings we hangout more often. I leave my old job and look for new one tho the salary isn't that big it's enough for my everyday. I'm happy that Myles and I are dating now, he's a good teacher he's teaching since I promise that I won't have sex with other people anymore he's teaching me on those subject that I hardly understood. I also want to have sex with Myles but I think it's not the right time and maybe he'll think that I agree to date him because I want to have sex.

One night when Myles and I were watching movies I received a message. It's from Taylor I read the message as I began to tremble and worry.

Looks like you have a little boyfie now, I need you to work for me again or else your boyfie will pay for it. I can kidnap both of you and kill him right in front of you.

I turned my phone off and didn't believe him although I'm worried and I still can't hide my worrying face infront of Myles.

"What is it?" He asked confused and worried.

"Oh it's nothing just some reminder of a test tomorrow" I lied.

"You do have? Then you should study now" he suggested.

"Shhh, I already studied last night let's just enjoy our time" I refused. I faced the TV again so that I'll know he won't bother  asking anymore.

~$~

I return back home few hours after we watched some movies. I sat my phone at the nightstand table and take a quick shower and change into my pajamas. I lay on my bed and was about to go to sleep when the message Taylor sent return into my mind. I don't know if he's kidding, lying or telling the truth. I hope he's kidding because I don't know what will happen if Myles die. My thoughts were interrupted when my phone rang. I look at the caller ID it's Taylor who's calling. I decided to answer the call to clear things up.

"Hello?"

"Hello Chris it's nice to hear your voice again so when will we meet?"

"Taylor I'm really sorry but I'm not doing those anymore, I'm dating someone and you know that right?"

He sighed. "Yes I know and I can remove him from this world like he never existed. You really don't know who I am aren't you? I'm the Sectran Mafia boss of Russia but we're starting to do some business here for the past few months. I can make you both kill with one snap."

"I'm s-sorry I'll d-do it t-tomorrow night... I'm re-really really sorry sir j-just don't hurt him please" I begged as tears began to flow.

"Are you crying? Oh don't cry my baby don't worry I won't hurt your friend just work for me and only me, ok?"

"Y-yes s-sir" I stuttered while wiping my tears using my blanket. He hang up as I received a message from him after a few seconds saying 'Same place, same time'

I tried to sleep but I can't sleep knowing I'll cheat on the person I love. I cried the whole night not knowing I fall a sleep.

I woke up by the sound of the alarm from my phone. I stood up with heavy head. I did my morning routine. I stood in front of my body mirror looking into my face I looked miserable.

I arrived at school where I met Myles.

"Are you ok?" He asked worrying.

"Yeah yeah just lack of sleep" I lied. 

"You didn't study aren't you?" He asked worriedly.

I let out a fake small chuckle, "I just want to stay with you" I lied giving him a warm bear hug.

He sigh, "we can still have our time together I'll teach you" he explained.

"Alright I just didn't want to bother you" I said as we pulled ourselves before being punished for PDA. "Oh I'm going to do some project on a classmates house so I can't hang tonight. I'm sorry" I lied as I give him my puppy eyes.

"You know it's ok for me just don't go home too late ok?" He stated.

"Yesser" I said as I gives me a quick peck.

A few weeks later and I missed some of our hangouts schedule because of Taylor and I even avoid our cuddling because hate him touching me while others fucked me off behind his bag. I reasoned out that I'm just tired for doing projects, I think he believed me since finals are coming.

One night Taylor pushed me to take a shower even he knew that I always clean myself before going. I stepped out of the bathroom as I saw an evil grin on his face.

"You'll ride me tonight" he said as motioned me to come closer.

I came to the bed as he strokes his cock and putted condom on it. I put a large amount of lube around his cock as I sit on it.

Moans escape my lips as I bit the bottom of my lips so that the moans won't escape. He slapped my face as I looked at him confused while massaging my cheek.

"Let your moans escape" he demanded.

A few moments later Taylor stopped me as he point on the direction of the door. My heart broke into pieces as I saw Myles standing, tears began to flow from his beautiful eyes. I opened my mouth about to say something but he talked first.

"Why Chris?! Are you just making fun of my feelings?! You just want to play with my feelings?! You-" He was about to say more as I cut him off.

"L-let m-me... let me expla-" I stutter but he cut him of quickly.

"Explain huh? Really? I already saw enough, YOU STILL HAVEN'T CHANGE YOU'RE STILL A FILTHY MOTHERFUCKING SLUT!" He yelled as he get out of the room slamming the door shut. I feel tears began to fall from my own eyes. I tried to stood up and catch Myles but a cloth covered my nose as I blacked out.

A/N
Hope you like it

What do you guys think?

How is it?

Tell me what you think...

Don't forget to VOTE♡♡♡
COMMENT what you think and FOLLOW me for updates and new stories

Love y'all