♡12♡

I woke up when someone poke my cheeks. I open my eyes and saw Kenneth smiling. "Morning Sunshine" he greeted as I blush by the nickname.

"M-Morning" I greeted.

"I cooked breakfast it's on the table, eat first while I'll look for clothes for you not to be suspected" He stated. Oh I almost forgot we'll check Myles today. He stood up and exited my room. I already stood up and fix my bed.

I got downstairs and saw pancakes and orange juice. I ate the food. Halfway of eating my pancakes Kenneth came down with some clothes and place it down the couch. "Here's your clothes, I'll just take a shower first" he said as he gave me a kiss on my forehead.

Isn't too fast? What if he's just like his brother? I still shouldn't trust him that much. I thought to myself as he get his way upstairs.
I finished myself and washed my dishes. I grab the clothes and hurry to the bathroom. I'm wearing a red hoodie and skinny jeans. I went downstairs as I saw Kenneth waiting at the couch. He's wearing a plain black V-neck shirt and jagger pants.

"Ready to go?" he asked as he get his keys. I just nodded in reply.

The whole ride I'm just nervous to meet Myles after what happened; nervous because he might just yell at me kick me out or maybe I won't even see him, maybe Taylor got him first.

We arrived at Myles' driveway. I get off the car nervously.

"It'll gonna be okay, my brother never mention about kidnapping your friend so don't worry" Kenneth said with a soft voice as he pat my back. I smiled at him as we walk on the door. He motioned me to knock so I did. Knock knock knock. Few moments I knock again. Knock knock knock. Still no one opens the door. I started to get panic.

"Y-you said t-they w-on't -" I started to rant on Kenneth when a familiar old woman on the neighborhood show up.

"Chris?" She asked as I looked at her.

"W-where's Myles?" I asked Mrs. Buck- Myles' neighbor as I wiped my tears.

"Oh, didn't you know? Theresa died few days ago... today's the burial day they might be at the cemetery now" she said.

"Oh, t-thank you, we should go" I said as I started to walk away. This can't be happening, poor Myles. As I enter the car tears began to fall from my eyes, again. I cried for minutes until Kenneth spoke.

"Do you want to go to the cemetery?" He asked. I gave him a 'is that even a question' look. He nodded. "It'll gonna be alright" he said calmly as he gently kiss my forehead.

"H-he's m-mad a-at me" I said stuttering. He surely will after I cheated on him, I'm not there for him for those times that I should comfort him, for times I should be with him when he needed me the most.

"You won't know if you don't ask him" he said and that made me angry.

"Really?! You didn't know what happened and it's all because of your fucking brother!" I yelled at him and he looks shocked.

"Calm down I'm not my brother and I'm here to correct what he did and to protect you away from him" he explained.

"I j-just don't want him to see me" I paused. "I don't know what to say" I sighed. "I don't know how to explain and I don't know if he will even believe in me" i ended as tears began to flow again.

"Ok just... at least visit his mom and we'll gonna go. You don't have to face him" he suggested. I nodded in reply as I wipe my tears. "It'll gonna be ok and I'm sure he'll gonna believe you. I'm here to prove it." He said as he gently pat my back and started tk drove.

"I'll just tell him if I'm ready"

~$~

We arrived at the cemetery and they were just about to bury Theresa. I just cried from distance as I don't want Myles to see me. I just cried with Kenneth beside me. Then she's already been buried so we already enter the car. I look through the window I saw Myles talking to a man in suit but I focused on Myles' face he looks so tired even this far.

"Ready to go?" Kenneth asked as I looked at him. I nodded and he drove back home.

We return back home and I was so exhausted. I told Kenneth I won't eat lunch because I lost my appetite, he just nodded in response and told me to get some rest because I look so exhausted and my eyes are sore from crying. I went to my room and change. I looked at the white ceiling as I think of what should I say to Myles. I thought the things that he might say to me positive or negative. My thoughts were interrupted when I remember the man in suit. What if it's one of Taylor's men? But I think he's too old to hurt Myles. But what if they do something horrible? My worries turned to fear. So many what ifs. By thinking of what will happened in the future I felt tired. I decided to rest now.

A/N
Owkiii that's a bit short but how is it? Maybe I should post this chapter before Myles POV hayst... whatever I've done it already...

Tell me what you think...

Don't forget to VOTE...

Follow me for other stories...

BTW guys I'm working on my new book and I lost my inspiration here so yeah not great story but I hope you guys like it I promise I'm trying my best it's just I'm busy and I don't have inspiration anymore.