♡9♡

Myles POV

I look for something I can smash the knob. I broke the knob as I enter the room when the room is covered by blood mixing with water from the tub. I saw her... lying on the floor, blood coming from her head. Again tears began to fall. I get my phone from my pocket, it's wet, it's not opening. I look for my mom's room as I saw her phone on the nightstand table. I grab her phone and call the emergency hotline. I grab my mother's body as I cried. A few minutes later the paramedics arrived. They pulled me away from my mother but one of them and told her sorry.

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING SHE'S ALIVE. SHE'S STILL ALIVE" I yelled at her.

"Sir her head bump into the bathtub and died a few hours ago" she explained as some of them took my mom and lay her into a stretcher.

"NO. NO IT CAN'T BE"

"Sir we'll bring her to the funeral but I need you to calm down first" she said.

That's it even her left. I have no one else anymore.

~$~

The day of her burial arrived and after what happened the day I saw him at the hotel he never show up. He never show up even not for me just for my mom who treat her as her own son. That day also changed my life. A man in suit came to me after my mother had been buried. He said that my father want him to take me to my father's home, he also sent his condolence since he had been bedridden for months.

We arrived at my father's 'home' who's so big, no huge,  it's so huge I can call it a mansion. I have many questions to ask my father because mom said he leave us and he's irresponsible.

We entered my dad's home and as we walk through the hallway every person we passed to bow at me and greet me 'Welcome Home Master Alexander' is all they say. Why are they using my first name it's gross. We arrived in front of a big door as he motioned me to enter. I open the door and see a man laying on the bed, he looks weak. As he saw me he forced to sit up but he can't I go near him and ask if he's my father.

"Yes Alexander, I am your father" he said in a weak voice.

"How... why... what happened?" I manage to voice out one of my thoughts.

"I've been irresponsible husband and an irresponsible father, your mother made me choose between my family over business I've choose my business over my family because I wanted you to have a great future. She kicked me out and said she never need me I tried to came back and explain to her but then she signed divorced paper and I respect her decision and choose to let her be and leave, but I'm always watching you from afar until I get sick and this happened... I wanted to give you the company my son, I can't do it anymore and please forgive me for what I deed I hope you understand" he explained as tears began to fall on his temple.

"I understand dad" I said as I also cry. "D-dad I'm gay" I said stuttering.

He motion me to sit on the side of his bed. "I know son and I know you have your little boyfriend that seems to be your childhood friend" he chucked as my mouth fell open. "I've send someone to watch you over when I can't anymore."

We talked a bit more about ourselves and get to know each other. Now I know that I still have someone and I never thought that my father is a great man I just hoped that my mom lower her pride and longer her patience so we're still together.

A few weeks later I graduated. I saw my co students with their friends showing their medals and talking. I look everywhere for him. Yes I'm still mad but I really do miss him. Yet I didn't saw him, until it's my time to go up the stage as I received my medals and diploma.

The day after I graduated I already needed to manage my dad's company, and I'm doing great. Even I manage it I still ask for my father's approval for something that is big, I haven't manage a big company before so I still need him. I asked some people to look for Chris since I haven't saw him ever since I left him at the hotel with some old man. I really don't  know what I'll do if I ever saw him. Should I be mad at him? Let him explain? Make his life worst?

A/N

Yeah I'm still not great.

Okii it's a bit short I just really need to start on Chris POV so you'll understand and learn why he did those and why he never show up, I really need to explain.

Also I really don't know if that's what the paramedics do so please don't judge me I just use my imagination of what will happen.

So sorry for some errors...

Hope you like it...

How is it?

Don't forget to VOTE♡♡♡
Love y'all