Prologue

It's a usual day for the young man. He woke up as he heard his parents fighting. He closed his eyes and took a bath. He changed to his school clothes with his usual jacket.

His name is Choi Chanhee. The school's most bullied person.

No one dares to talk to him. They treated him as an outcast. He walked out of his room covering his ears. He's still in pain seeing his parents fighting even he's used to it.

He grabbed a sandwich and a milk carton and placed in his bag before going out to school.

It's his 3rd time transferring schools. But still he got bullied. Chanhee is the most quiet person you ever met.

It's his first day to his new school. Well, all of them will think that he is not cool due to his physical appearance.

He went inside his new school. He noticed that all of the students are staring at him.

He held the strap of his backpack more tightly and even covering his head with his hood.

The people think that he isn't normal because they even didn't hear Chanhee's voice.

He entered the principal's office. He was greeted by the principal himself, Kwon Jinsung.

"Hello Mr. Chanhee. Welcome to Montclair High."

He didn't even responded to the principal.

The principal knew what is really happening to Chanhee. He asked the past school about Chanhee.

"This is a new school Chanhee. The bullies aren't here anymore. Let's go to your classroom."

The principal accompanied him in his new classroom. He helds the strap of his bag more tightly.

"Everyone! Please welcome your new classmate. Please be gentle to him."

He walked as the principal ordered him so.

"Please introduce yourself. Also put your hood so your classmates will know your face."

Chanhee can't say no. He's so afraid of the principal
He thinks that he must do whatever he says.

He removed the hood of his jacket from his head revealing a blonde white hair. His face is so pale as white. He have some rosy cheeks and a pink lips.

"M-my name is C-Choi C-Chanhee." He said. He was so nervous.

"You can sit in the middle or in the corner. Wherever you want." Principal Jinsung told him.

Chanhee walked slowly to the seat in the corner of the room. He put his earphones on since the class will start in an hour and covered his head with his hoodie.

Once the principal went out of his classroom, he placed his head in the table.

He cried that is so silent that all of his classmates didn't noticed that he was crying.

He still have trauma on what happened to him in his previous school.

Some boys pulled his pants in a public event in his old school.

Some girls spit at his face and put on lipstick everywhere as they ordered him to walk around the campus.

No one even dared to touch him with their bare hands because they don't want to have a droplet of Chanhee's sweat or blood.

Chanhee was so broken down into pieces.

Until.

"Hi. You're Chanhee right?"

A guy asked him.

He immediately wiped his tears as he held the hem of his hoodie.

"Don't be shy." He offered his hand so Chanhee can shake it.

"I'm Kim Younghoon."

---------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

WELL WELL WELL!!! I'm back with another BbangNyu fanfic. But now, this will be more violence and fights.

I hope you support this book as you supported Photograph!

Goodbye!!~