Chapter 6: Sleepover

Chanhee's POV

We arrived at the convenience store. They talk a lot. I now feel comfortable.

I feel some eyes staring at me from the table outside. Jacob noticed that too that's why he looked back.

"Out!" Jacob suddenly shouted.

"Who the fuck are you to throw us out?! I see you're one of Younghoon's gang members and this is a public place. You can't shut us out from this store!" Eunwoo shouted.

"Well. I'm the fucking owner of this store. And now I command you to get out of my store!" Jacob snapped his finger and the staff from the counter walked to him. "Make sure they will not come to our store ever again. Ban them. And call all of our investors and other shops to ban them in our convenience stores, supermarkets and malls.. Oh. Also no family members should come to our properties also." Jacob said to his employee.

"But sir. Is it a bit harsh?"

"That's right for them for messing up with my friend and messing with me."

The employee just nodded as he ran back to the counter and started calling every investors and partners that Jacob wants to ban the gang.

"You messed up with the wrong group." Jacob said as he went back to our pack.

"Don't worry. I took care of it." Jacob said as he gave me a reassuring smile.

I took a last glance to my bullies as I say to myself "You have your friends on your side now Chanhee."

"Let's goooo!" Changmin shouted as he went to the cooler.

"Uhm. I think we won't enter first." I said.

"Huh?" Younghoon suddenly asked.

I pointed out the group of students that is going inside the store.

"No worries. We can handle this."

The boys suddenly put a shelf in front of us.

"What are you doing?" I asked them.

"Come on. Open the door Chanhee." I did as they say.

I quickly went in as the others followed. We closed the door and the staff suddenly put the shelves back into place.

"What just happened?"

"We put the construction shelf in front of the gate. We usually do that when there's people coming in." Kevin suddenly said.

I shaped my mouth like an "O" because of how they did that.

"Anyways. Let's order foods!" Younghoon shouted.

"Please order pizza!" Sangyeon reminded him.

"Don't forget the chicken!" Hyunjae shouted.

"Chanhee. What do you want to order?" Younghoon suddenly asked me.

"Nothing. I'm fine."

"No. Order something. I'll pay don't worry."

It's not about the money...

I'm still just...

Shy.

But they insisted. So here I am. Ordered hamburgers and fries.

"Can I order ice cream too? I'm sorry if it's too much." I suddenly asked Younghoon who is still busy getting the order of the others.

"We have ice creams here. It's on that fridge. Feel at home Chan. You're safe here." He said and he smiled to me.