Chapter 11 - The End

Chanhee’s P.O.V.

Four months.

For months since I lived alone since my parents were arrested for the child abuse. Since I’m on my legal age already, I already live alone in this house. Not in my old room but in a true room that I can call mine.

Four months since Younghoon started to court me. I can feel his love but I’m still not ready to say yes.

Maybe a little. 

But I really like him. There were times that I have my panic and anxiety attack but he’s always there to save me. To comfort me.

Now, were preparing for the school’s foundation day. I must say that were really busy.

“Ey Chan! I wrote your name as the class representative for the singing competition.” Sangyeon said.

“What?! And you don’t even tell me?!” 

“Sorryyy. But I know you can do it. You’re a great singer.”

“Let’s go Chanhee!” Kevin shouted.

Fuck. I don’t know what song to sing.

“When is the competition?” I asked

“On Monday Chan.”

“Wait WHAT?! YOU JUST TOLD ME THAT YOU ENTERED MY NAME IN THE SINGING COMPETITION THAT WILL BE HELD ON MONDAY AND FUCK YOU SANGYEON HYUNG. IT’S FRIDAY FOR PETE’S SAKE!”

“Woah woah woah woah woah.”

“LET’S PUMP IT UP~ DIDAM DAMDIDAM DAMDAM DIDAM DIDAM~” Eric suddenly sang LOONA’s Why Not.

“I’m not in the mood to joke around Son Youngjae!” I blurted out. They knew that I am mad since I called the real and full name of Eric.

“Eyyy. Calm down. Calm down.” Changmin said.

I just walked out of the room because I am so pissed. 

Are you sure that you’re pissed only?

No. I’ll look for Younghoon. He can calm me down.

I looked at the library to find him but he isn’t at his usual spot. 

I looked at the cafeteria but he still isn’t there.

Kim Younghoon where are you?

I went to the school garden to look for him. 

At last I saw him. 

But he’s kissing a girl.

I felt my heart broke into millions of pieces. Younghoon, why did you do this to me?

I ran towards the classroom, crying.
“Chanhee. Are you okay?” Kevin said as he saw me crying.

I didn’t say a thing instead I got my bag and ran home. 

Younghoon. I trusted you. But you chose to broke my heart. I entered my room and cried a lot. I can’t hide the pain I was experiencing. 

Younghoon, I thought you love me? But why you hurt me like this?

I isolated myself from everyone but you suddenly came into my life to save me from that cage. But now you’re pushing me back to my former cage. I thought I will be free forever.

I’m deeply hurt Younghoon. I’m deeply hurt.

Younghoon’s P.O.V.

I was taken back when my closest friend, Lee Ruby kissed me. 

“Younghoon, I like you.” She said after she kissed me. 

WTF RUBY?! Why would you kiss me?!

“YAH! WHY DID YOU KISS ME? IS IT NOT OBVIOUS THAT I DON’T LIKE YOU AS A LOVER?! I ONLY LIKE YOU AS A FRIEND RUBY! I HAVE MY BOYFRIEND AND YOU KISSED ME LIKE THAT?!” I blurted out.

“Stop talking to me anymore. I hate you.” I added.

I ran towards the classroom with just one person in my mind.

Choi Chanhee.

Chanhee. I’m sorry. I only love you. I hope you didn’t saw that. I'm gonna tell you the whole story Chan...

“Where’s Chanhee?” I asked Sangyeon when I met him at the hallway.

“I was supposed to ask you that. Since he ran away from the classroom after he knew that I had written him as the class representative for the singing competition.”

“And?”

“I can’t find him.”

I left Sangyeon in the hallway to run to my classroom to get my things. I’m sure he’s at his house.

“Yah. Kevin. I’m leaving early.” I said while I grab my things.

“What happened to Chanhee? He cried when he got his things.” Kevin asked.

WHAT?! HE CRIED?!! WHY?

I suddenly ran towards his house when I knew that he cried. I knocked on the door hard.

“Choi Chanhee! Open up!”

Silence. Only silence.

“CHOI CHANHEE!”

Chanhee. Please open the door.

But I heard some cries at his room. I think he needs space for now. He needs to cry his whole heart out. It will help him. I hope you’ll be okay… I'll be always here.

Waiting for you.

Chanhee’s P.O.V.

I heard Younghoon knocking at my door. I want to face him so much. But still I’m not ready. It hurts so much you know? I want to cry in front of him. But I can’t. I think I can ignore him and just focus on the competition this time.

But what will I sing?

Secret Love Song?

Nah. It's the first song I sang with Younghoon.

I Surrender?

Nope. I don't want to hig very high notes since I don't have much time.

I don’t know…

But a song just pop out from my mind.

OH YES! THAT’S THE PERFECT SONG! HOW COULD I FORGET THAT?

I’ll just sing Alex and Sierra’s Little Do You Know since it is my story. I can relate to the song.

——————————————————
Author's Note

Short update for now y'all. I need to sleep already ㅋㅋㅋ. Goodbye!~