Chapter 3 : Hole

Younghoon's POV

Its been days since that incident happened. I still saw Eunwoo follows Chanhee that's why we're following
him on his way home.

I think he knew that we're following him. But he just ignored us. Even at school he looks more quiet than ever.

But to be honest, he is so smart.

One time, at our science subject, he was called to answer the very hard scientific equation.

But he just finished it in less than 5 minutes. He also wrote the whole process on the board which makes us jaw dropped.

He's so precious. Why would someone bully him?

But even though he don't have bullies in this school, he is still quiet and sad.

I know that maybe it's not his problem at school.

Maybe his problem at home.

I don't want to go overboard.

He still didn't accept us as his friends.

I know Channy. You'll be fine. You'll be friends with us soon.

What the... Younghoon. Stop saying the word Channy okay! You're making Chanhee worse.

The bell rang as the sign that classes are over. I looked to Chanhee's desk. He's more quiet than usual.

He looked at my side. When he noticed that I was looking at him he immediately looked to the other side.

Maybe he doesn't want to talk to me.

"Younghoon-ahhh. Let's go to out placed first okay?" Sangyeon hyung whispered to me.

Well basically. We have our places to keep Chanhee safe. Once he passed to one of us, we'll follow him.

I don't want to meet that fucking Eunwoo again.

Chanhee's POV

I don't want to see them anymore. I know they will just hurt me like what others did to me.

Also. That Younghoon still wants us to be friends.

Well. I regret on having friends in high school when I promised Bosung that I'll be his friend forever.

Until Bosung died.

I know he died. I saw his body. I saw everything.

I just want to finish this school. My parents don't want me to go to school either. Dad's company is facing bankruptcy.

Well. They didn't invest for my future though.

They even don't want to get married.

They just married because my mom was pregnant because of their one night stand.

And here I am. The living scar of this fucking family.

"YAH! GO TO YOUR FUCKING ROOM! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE!" My mom yelled when I got home. I'm used to it anyways.

I silently walked towards my room.

Actually it is not a room. It's just an old bathroom. I still can use the toilet and the water though.