Chapter 4 : Gang Gang Gang

Chanhee's POV

I went to school for my daily class. I promised not to avoid my classmates from now on.

To be honest, they're so kind.

I brought some of the foods that Younghoon gave me last night.

Of course I kept all of the remaining goods to the sealed secret drawer.

I hope they didn't saw the foods.

Once I entered the room I was greeted by the smiling Jacob Bae.

"Good morning Chanhee! Did you sleep well?" Jacob asked.

"Yep. I slept well Jacob." I answered and smiled.

"D-Did you just answered my question?" Jacob asked me while pointing at me.

"Yes? I answered you." I said and Jacob immediately hugged me.

"Woah woah. Why are you hugging Chanhee?" Kevin asked as he saw Jacob hugging me.

"He just replied to my question!"Jacob excitedly jumps towards Kevin.

"Silly. I just don't want to be rude not answering your question." I smiled softly as I went back to my chair.

I opened my textbooks as I noticed that someone puts lunch boxes on my table.

"Hyung. You should eat. I don't know what food you want. So... I brought you many kinds of food." Haknyeon told me.

To be honest, these guys are so nice.I want to hang out with them but I can't.

I really want to have friends but I can't.

I still don't trust people.

I still can't give them my trust.

The bell rang as the sign that classes has started. I immediately gathered myself from spacing out.

The teacher arrived and started lecturing. As usual, I took out some notes that I need to review. Notes are the best reviewer for exams.

The bell rang as our lunch break has started. To be honest I'm not used in eating at lunch breaks. Even breakfast.

But I saw Haknyeon walking towards me. I saw lunch boxes that is different from the lunch boxes that he gave to me before class.

"Hyung. I ordered chicken. This is for you. Eat up please." Haknyeon told me as he gave the lunch box.

"Haknyeon-ssi, I can't finish all the food that you gave to me. I still didn't eat the foods you gave to me earlier." I replied.

"I know hyung. I just want to give you this. Eat up pleaaaseee."

"Okay fine. I'll eat. Thank you Haknyeon-ssi." I replied when I saw his aegyo. It's kinda cringy.

"Yah! Haknyeon hyung! What did you ate this breakfast?! Is this real? You're giving up food?!" Hwall exclaimed which got the attention of the others.

"Is that true,Haknyeon?" Sangyeon asked the male.

"Yes. I just want to give Chanhee hyung food."

"Yah! How about us?!" Sunwoo exclaimed.

"Well. None." Haknyeon smiled at them while returning to his seat, eating.

It's my first time eating the right amount of food I need.

I'm really thankful for this guys... I really am.