Chapter 7 : Stop

Chanhee's POV

Two days have passed after our sleepover. I feel like I'm a real human that day.

But after that, life's back. The real world slaps so hard.

Choi Chanhee is still a burden to my family. I get it.

I walked towards the school with an empty stomach. Again. But this time, I went to Jacob's store first. I just want to have some food in my stomach.

"Hello. I'm Jacob's friend. He told me just to cone here if I need food. So. Here I am." I told the staff that is behind the counter.

"Oww. Mr. Chanhee. How are you?" The staff greeted me with a smile.

"I'm fine. Should I just get some food in the shelves?"

"No. No. No. Mr. Chanhee. Jacob's been preparing this since the day of that incident in the hallway. He always bring new lunch boxes for you hoping you come here and now, he just dropped a lunch box before you arrived. Good thing you appeared Mr. Chanhee. I'm so tired eating the foods Jacob gave."

"Aww. Thank you. I gotta go now." Chanhee said as he left the building.

After a few minutes of walk he arrived at the campus. He quickly went to their classroom as his classmates greeted him.

"Oh. Hey Chan. How have you been?" Younghoon asked Chanhee.

"I'm fine Hoon."

"Hey. Wanna hang out later?" Younghoon asked me.

"Sure. I knew that thy will force me too if I don't go with you guys."

"No. Just you and me. Let's hang out."

I think my world just stopped from that moment. I don't know how to feel.

I started to find myself blushing and I even don't know why.

"S-Sure. It's fine with me."

"Okay. See you later Chan."

Okay. What was happening to me? I really don't know anymore.

The day started as Mr. Kim called me for an important announcement.

"Class. I picked Chanhee to be our school representative for the interschool math challenge. If you'll win Chanhee, you'll advance to the regionals semi finals and if we're lucky, you'll advance to the nationals."

"Wait. What?!" I exclaimed in shock.

"Sir. Can we accompany him in his contests?" Jacob asked Mr. Kim.

"Actually the principal gave the 11 of you passes to accompany Chanhee."

The other shouted. I really don't know what to say.

"You can do it Chan. I know you'll win." Younghoon suddenly placed his hand on my back as he smiles towards me.

Younghoon... Don't do this to me...

The class has started as I listened and take down notes as the teacher discussed. But I can still feel that someone is staring at me.

I looked on my side to see who that person is...

It's Younghoon.

When I met his eyes. I saw him blushed for a second before he looked away.

Because of that blush I smirked a bit as I went back listening to the teacher.