Chapter 12 - Little Do You Know

Chanhee’s P.O.V

I isolated myself for two days already. I didn’t care if they are many texts or calls from my friends and Younghoon. I just replied to Sangyeon hyung to tell him my song. Which is Little Do You Know.

It’s already Monday. The singing competition will start today. The opening of this Foundation week.

I dressed myself with my best attire. It’s a simple white polo with black ribbons connected to the polo. I wore my high waist leather pants and my black boots to complete the look. I dye my hair pink too. 

I step out of my house for the first time in two days. I opened the door and greeted by Younghoon. He is wearing black polo with a white ribbon in his neck. 

“C-Chanhee…”

“W-What are you doing here?” He immediately pulled me into a tight hug. I don’t want to cry. But I’m still not okay for what he did.

“I missed you.”

“Let’s just go. I’m going to be late.”

We walk side by side, he even tried to hold my hand. But I rejected.

Damn. I miss him. I miss everything.

But he hurt me.

Once I arrived at the school grounds, Sangyeon suddenly pulled me to the stage. I was just on time since the competition is about to start.

But it felt strange. I felt that there’s an empty seat beside me. I don’t know why because all of the singers are here already.

I watched all of their performance. Damn. They are so good.

“Next contestant. Let’s give it to The Boyz’s New!”

I smiled at the name New. So Sangyeon hyung really registered me with my nickname that I got from them huh?
I looked at the crowd and held my mic tightly. Chanhee, you can do this.

The instrumentals started as I was immersed in the deep emotion I have. Younghoon. I hope you can feel that this song is for you. I hope you can understand my mesage.

Little do you know
How I'm breakin' while you fall asleep
Little do you know
I'm still haunted by the memories
Little do you know
I'm tryin' to pick myself up piece by piece
Little do you know
I need a little more time

Underneath it all I'm held captive by the hole inside
I've been holding back for the fear that you might change your mind
I'm ready to forgive you, but forgettin' is a harder fight
Little do you know
I need a little more time

I'll wait, I'll wait
I love you like you've never felt the pain

I suddenly get shocked with the voice that sang the other part. I knew that voice. It’s from the man who did a duet with me in the Secret Love Song...

Younghoon

I'll wait
I promise you don't have to be afraid
I'll wait
Love is here and here to stay
So lay your head on me
Little do you know
I know you're hurt while I'm sound asleep
Little do you know
All my mistakes are slowly drownin' me
Little do you know
I'm tryin' to make it better piece by piece
Little do you know I
I love you 'til the sun dies

Oh wait, just wait
I love you like I've never felt the pain
Just wait
I love you like I've never been afraid
Just wait
Our love is here, and here to stay
So lay your head on me

I'll wait (I'll wait), I'll wait (I'll wait)
I love you like you've never felt the pain
I'll wait (I'll wait)
I promise you don't have to be afraid
I'll wait

Love is here, and here to stay
So lay your head on me
Lay your head on me
So lay your head on me
'Cause little do you know I
I love you 'til the sun dies

The song ended and Younghoon and I still look at each other. I froze when he cupped my cheeks and kissed me in front of the people. I want to push him but I do really love him. Maybe I should let him explain his side.

“The results will be announced later after lunch. Happy lunch Montclairians!”

I was about to go out when I felt someone holding my hand.

“Wait Chanhee. Let’s talk.” Younghoon told me. “Let’s go to the garden.”

We walked to the garden as no one dared to speak that time. Once we reached the garden, I remembered this place, the place where Younghoon kissed a girl. 

I sat to the bench and closed my eyes so I won’t cry.

“I know you saw the kiss Chan…” Younghoon suddenly blurted out.

“I’m so sorry. She kissed me. She told me she likes me. But I don’t. I already have you. I even pushed her and told her not to go near me.”

“Do you think I will believe in your lies?” I looked at him with a teary eyes.

“I know you won’t believe me Chan. That’s why I’m kneeling here to say sorry.” He said while he knelt in front of me. 

“Younghoon. Stop. Please.” Stop. You're hurting me so much...

“I won’t stop Chan. Coz I do really love you so much.” He said while crying.

Younghoon. You’ve been a part of my heart. It really hurts me to see you kiss a girl. But it hurts more to see you like this.

“Come here Hoon. Sit beside me.” I mentioned as I help him to sit on the bench beside me. I placed his head on my shoulder as I sang the lyrics of Little Do You Know.

Love is here, and here to stay
So lay your head on me
Lay your head on me
So lay your head on me
'Cause little do you know I
I love you 'til the sun dies

He looked at me with his puffy eyes.

“Y-You loved me?”

“Of course. I love you Hoon. That’s why I’m giving you a chance.”

He immediately pulled me into a tight hug. I responded back to the hug he gave to me. Hoon. Please don’t hurt me again. I trust you my heart. Coz I really love you.

“I love you Chanhee.”

“I love you too Younghoon.”

——————————————————
Author's Note

HOORRAAYYYYY CONGRATATIONS TO THE LOVELY COUPLE!!! THIS BOOK WILL SOON COME TO AN END :<< BUT I WILL WRITE SOON GUYS DON'T WOORRYYYY. GOODBYE!~