Chapter 14 - Secrets Revealed

Younghoon’s P.O.V.

I was cleaning Chanhee’s room and I’ll place his things on my room. I really miss him so much. I can find myself crying in my bed. Hugging our picture kissing in the school’s wedding booth last foundation week. 

I was cleaning his room when I noticed a light yellow notebook. It’s old but it’s still usable.

I remembered this light yellow notebook I gave to him when we were just kids.

Wait… you’re surprised?

Well yes. I’m Bosung. I just had a skin transplant and a surgery to bring back my old face. Since that accident that I shockingly survived, my skin burnt so hard. They think I’m the kid inside the car but they are wrong. I had a secret brother. He was inside that car. A man suddenly helped me out of the car even my skin was burnt just in time before the car exploded.

I read the notebook as I saw everything. That is his diary. 

“Chanhee-ahh. I’m really sorry. I’m not honest with you. But I do really love you ever since we were kids. I don’t know what to feel right now. It’s been days after the burial of your ashes. But still I can’t pick myself up."
I cried as I hugged his favorite red sweater that he always wear. 

“I knew you would be here.” A voice suddenly said. I looked at the door where that voice came from.

“Sangyeon hyung.” 

“We’ve always miss Chanhee so much. But we still have our lives Hoon. You. You still have to train to debut as a singer. Make Chanhee as your inspiration. We’ve always knew that he is with us. Not physically but in our hearts. I know you make some good music. You have the talent Younghoon. I knew Chanhee will be happy to see you debut.”

“Okay hyung… I’ll try my best to train.”

“So. Imma leave you now.”

“Wait hyung. I need to tell you something…”

“What is it?”

“I’m not honest with the gang. My real name isn’t Younghoon. It’s Park Bosung.”

“Bosung? Chanhee’s former childhood best friend?”

“Yes hyung. I kept it as a secret. I survived in the accident. A rich man adopted me and he paid lots of money to restore my face.”

“And you don’t even tell that to Chanhee?”

“Yes hyung. That’s why I’m so guilty. I am there right beside him. I was afraid he will dump me because I’m his friend.”

“Ow… So you didn’t know that Chanhee like Bosung?”

“Like likelike’?”

“Yeap.”

“Shit. I must have not hidden that secret.”

“But open his diary. Page 98.”

“Huh?”

I opened his diary and went to page 98. I was shocked on the letter I read.   

Pal,

It’s such a wonderful day today. I want to tell you that I love Kim Younghoon. I really love him. I knew he was Bosung all the time. I think he forgot that he have a constellation mole of the Big Dipper in his right arm. Yes. I think he survived the accident. And I thank God for it. He looks more handsome than before. I was about to end this note but Sangyeon hyung took my notebook and read this page. But he promised not to tell anyone that Bosung is Younghoon. I don’t want them to feel different when they’re with Younghoon. Again. This maybe the 365th time today that I will say that I love Kim Younghoon. And I promise to stay by his side forever.

-Kim Chanhee (not Choi since I’m married to Younghoon last foundation week)

“So you knew all along?” I told him as I closed the notebook. The ending note made me smile. Kim Chanhee. So cute huh.

“Yes. But I promised to keep my mouth shut. I know Chanhee wants you to become a singer. Do your passion Hoon. Not only for Chanhee but also for yourself.”

“Thank you hyung.”

“BTW. Check page 85. He knew that you’re secretly training at Cre.Ker Entertainment.”

“What?! How?”

I turned the book to the said page again to read his note.

Pal,
I went to Cre.Ker Entertainment to audition. But sadly I didn’t got accepted. But I got accepted at KQ Entertainment. But I saw Younghoon. I think he’s not going to audition since he is wearing practice attire. I think he is a trainee here. The staff noticed me staring at Younghoon from afar. She asked me if I know you. I said yes but I didn’t say that you’re my boyfriend. I don’t want to ruin your dream baby. Just work hard to reach your dream. I’ll be proud watching my own boyfriend on stage.

-Kim Chanhee

So he knew everything? 

“Hyung. I need to go to Cre.Ker Entertainment right now. Goodbye!”
I quickly dashed off to the train station to get me to the building. Cre.Ker was offering me a debut contract but I said I’ll just think about it for now since Chanhee just passed away.

But I got the best sign and I got the approval from my baby.

“I don’t want to ruin your dream baby. Just work hard to reach your dream. I’ll be proud watching my own boyfriend on stage.”

Those words keep on repeating in my mind as I entered the building. For Chanhee. To make my baby proud.

“Younghoon. Have you made up your mind?” The CEO asked me.

“Yes sir.

I will debut.”

THE END

——————————————————
Author's Note

Omg. Thank you for reaching this far. To be honest. I'm so grateful to have you guys reading this book. Even thou I left this book for months because of classes. But you're still here to read. I'm so lucky to have you all.

This maybe the end of this book. But after my entry for The Boyz Ship AU Fest on Twitter, I'll start updating all of my Unreleased books. Also I'll continue the unpublished book, Fan to Fame too.

I have lot in store for you guys. When I say lot... Expect 10 or more books in my drafts. Waiting to be published.

But I think this is the end of the book. Thank you for reading this book even the ending is kinda lame. ㅋㅋㅋ GOODBYE!~