Chapter 10 - Boyfriend

Chanhee's P.O.V.

We spend the three days together at the same tent.

He cooks for me. He brings me my needs. He showed me all the love.

We played games over the past 3 days. They are so happy.

Well I am too.

They are the one who helped me step out from my comfort zone. Sometimes i feel scared o. how the people would react to me. But they're always there to support me and cheering me up.

Even just for a while, I forgot all pf my problems in life. I forgot that I have abusive parents. I forgot that I was raped with many men.

They always make me happy for those 3 days inside the camp.

Huh? What did you say?

3 days but you thought it will last for a week?

Yeah you heard it right. For only three days.

Why??

Coz I've been involved in an accident in the camp.

Two days earlier

"come on Chanhee. Let's go hiking." Jacob suggested.

For me it was so tiring since I'm not a sporty type of person. But I said okay because I felt like all want to hike.

On our way on the top of the summit, a natural accident happened. Rock slide from the mountain just in time we were hiking. A not so big but heavy rock suddenly roll at my left foot that caused the dislocation of one of the bones in my foot.

I told principal Jinsung that 'm just fine. But they insisted me to go to the hospital.

Present time

I was accompanied here with Younghoon. The other guys went home to rest for a while since they were here since I was admitted here.

The door suddenly went bang which caused the sleeping Younghoon to fall from the chair he is sitting. It's my parents.

"Yah! You did not do well for this family. You only cause trouble! Why are you still alive. I wished you died from that accident! And not us paying for your stupid fucking hospital bills!" My mom told me as she slapped me so hard.

When Younghoon finally processed the situation, he suddenly went out. I hold his hand not wanting to let him go. But he insisted to go out.

Younghoon. Please don't leave me with these demonic parents...

Younghoon's P.O.V.

I suddenly went out and hurried to the nurse station.

"YAH! WHY DID YOU LET THOSE FREAKS ENTER CHOI CHANHEE'S ROOM?!" I shouted at the nurses. "IT'S OVER VISITING HOURS!"

"But they are his parents. We wanted to contact them.'

"JUST CALL A SECURITY TO ESCORT THEM OUT. THEY'RE PHYSICALLY ABUSING MY BOYFRIEND!"

Wait... Boyfriend? But I am not his boyfriend... Not yet...

I ran back to his room and saw a crying Chanhee nearly getting punched by his own father. I quickly grabbed his father hand and knock him down in the cold floor.

"YAH! WHO ARE YOU! LEAVE ME ALONE!" his father shouted in anger. I can feel that Chanhee's mother is slapping me hard from the back but I need to stay strong to protect Chanhee.

"Guards!! TAKE THESE COUPLE AWAY!" I shouted as the guards entered Chanhee's room. When they asked for evidence of what happened. I just told them to check the CCTV footage about ten minutes ago. I noticed the CCTV camera at the corner of the room. Maybe his parents didn't notice.

I quickly grabbed Chanhee to my embrace. Fuck. Please don't hurt my baby more. It hurts me seeing him like this.

"Also. Guards, can I have a copy of the footage? I'll gonna do some legal actions regarding about this."

I hugged Chanhee as he cried in my arms.

"Oww. Is he your little prince charming you faggot?!" His dad exclaimed.

"WHAT LEGAL ACTION?! MISTER. YOU PERHAPS FORGOT THAT HE IS OUR SON!" his mom shouted.

"Yeah. YOUR SON WHO YOU DON'T CARE THAT MUCH. THAT'S WHY HE'S SLEEPING IN THE TOILET, DON'T GIVE HIM PROPER FOOD, PROPER ALLOWANCE AND TREATING HIM LIKE A SHIT. I HAVE MANY EVIDENCES. EVEN YOU'RE HIS PARENTS AND TELL THE COURT THAT IT IS ONLY DISCIPLINE, THEN FUCK YOU! THAT'S NOT A DISCIPLINE! IT'S A FUCKING TORTURE!" I told her mom. I can't control my feelings anymore. I walked closely to them as I shouted so hard at them.

I hate them for hurting my baby so much. They treated him as a shit now they must be treated like that.

"THAT'S ENOUGH. PLEASE DRAG THEM OUTSIDE NOW!" Chanhee exclaimed. The guards completely drag them out of Chanhee's room.

When the guards closed the door of his room, Chanhee suddenly cries so hard.

"Eyyy... Channy...It's really fine baby. I'm here to protect you okay?" I hugged him so tight and he buried his face on my chest. I kissed the crown of his head. God Chanhee. You don't deserve this cruel world.

"Please don't leave me Younghoon... Please don't leave me..." he said softly.

"How will I leave you? Chanhee, I'll be on your side as always. I love you. Only death will do us apart. I'll be here for you okay? Don't be afraid."

"B-but... Will you really sue them?"

"Yes Chanhee. I already filled a case and a restraining order. But the court needs such a huge evidence that's why I'll send them the recording that that those freaks are hurting you. I don't want you to get hurt. I want you to be happy."

"Younghoon, thank you so much. You bring joy to my life. You bring happiness to me. I know I told you to wait. But can you still wait a bit more? I just wanted that I'm completely recovered from all of the bad memories that happened in my past."

"Even it feels like forever, I'll be waiting."

"Even it feels like forever, I'll be waitng"

No way...

Bosung is that really you?

------------------
Author's Note

YEEYYY ANOTHER UPDATE! I really missed updating. I'll update more soon! Goodbye!~