Chapter 9 - The Trip

Chanhee's P.O.V.

"Wakey wakey Channy! The bus is here!" Younghoon shouted at me.

"What time is it?" I asked with my sleepy tome as I rub my eyes.

"It's already 6 am idiot! The bus is here. Do you want to come or we'll leave you here?" Younghoon shouted as he went outside the store.

I quickly moved myself out of the couch where I was sleeping.

"Wait for me!" I shouted as they teased me with the bus starts to move slowly.

"Here get the window seat." Younghoon stands as he shows me the empty seat. That's the only seat left since everyone is with their partners already.

"Thanks Hoon." I said with a smile. The heck Younghoon. Younghoon replied with a cute flashing smile.

I'm so flattered. Stop making my heart skip a beat Younghoon.

I seated at the window seat as the driver starts to drive to our destination. I just wanted to enjoy the scenery outside. I hear some sound in my ear. It was Younghoon's earphone.

"Ow... Did I scare you? I'm sorry. I don't know that you-"

"No Younghoon. It's okay. I like the song."

Younghoon successfully placed one of the ear buds in my ear as he joins me watch the scenery.

An hour later, I heard a soft snoring sound from Younghoon who is now sleeping leaning on my shoulder. I glanced to the others who is also sleeping. Maybe they didn't sleep last night because they're too excited.

I softly changed the way Younghoon slept at my shoulder to make him more comfortable.

"Good morning beautiful." I blushed at his compliment.

Younghoon, don't start me. Or else I will kiss your beautiful pinky lips.

"Ow. Did I wake you up?"

"No Chanhee. I just woke up too."

He said as he placed a peck on my lips.

WHAT THE FUCK?! MIND ARE YOU BETRAYING ME BY COMMUNICATING THROUGH YOUNGHOON'S MIND?!

AND YOU MR. KIM YOUNGHOON?! WHAT THE FUCK DID JUST HAPPENED.

"Y-Younghoon..." I said in shock. His eyes also widened as he realized what happened.

"Ch-Chanhee. I'm so- sorry. I didn't mean to."

We didn't speak for 40 minutes. This bus is taking his ass so long. Ground please eat me. Awkwardness is eating us up.

"Hey." We both said at the same time.

"Ow. You first." He told me.

"No. Y-you first." I mentally face palmed myself.

WTF Chanhee. Why you always stutter in front of him.

"I like our kiss..."

"Huh? Younghoon. Don't be like that." I covered my face with my hands that was covered with the with the sleeves of the oversized shirt I'm using on.