Chapter 5 : Acceptance

WARNING!!!! HARSH SCENES ON BOARD!

Chanhee's POV

"I knew this will happen." A man from my back said.

I turned around and I saw him.

Kim Younghoon

He's holding a piece of 2x2 wood. And I saw the other guys running too. I saw Juyeon inserting his brass knuckles in his fist.

I can see these guys are ready to fight.

"Yah. I told you already. Stay away from Chanhee. I knew this day will happen." Younghoon suddenly walks near me as he pushed me pack softly.

"Maknae line. You already know what to do." He ordered the maknae line of the both gangs.

"Chanhee oppa. Come here." Wonyoung shouted. Eric and the others starts to pull me as they cover me.

"Yah! DON'T RUN!" Moonbin suddenly ran towards us.

But he just received a slap in the stomach with the wood that Younghoon was holding.

"I TOLD YOU TO FUCKING LEAVE CHOI CHANHEE ALONE!!!"

Suddenly. Eunwoo grabs a knife from his pocket.

Shit... He's ready to kill someone.

"YAH! BE CAREFUL! HE HAS A KNIFE!" I shouted as loud as I can. I think no one heard me.

"Shit. I can't hide here anymore." Hwall suddenly sticks his chewing gum on the tree where we were hiding.

He took out a weapon from his back.

It was a nun chucks.

He suddenly walks out and Jacob suddenly pulls him back.

"Where do you think you're going?!" Jacob suddenly shouted.

"I need to help our friends." Hwall removed Hacob's hand and suddenly ran towards Eunwoo as he hit's Eunwoo's hand with his nun chucks.

"Yah!" Eunwoo shouted as he grabs the knife with his other hand.

Hwall suddenly shows his skills in using nun chucks. He tries to intimidate Eunwoo.

On the other hand, the girls are fighting too.

This is a gang war...

"I ALREADY TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH CHANHEE REMEMBER?!" Younghoon shouted as he hits Moonbin with the wood he's holding.

Moonbin hits the ground too hard as Younghoon tackles him.

The other guys are fighting with the others too.

Until Jinjin found a way to sneak to me. He grabs me out of the tree that we're hiding.

"Yah! Leave him alone! Leave him alone!" Wonyoung starts to hit Jinjin with his fan. Jacob and Sunwoo is pulling me from Jinjin.

"Leave me alone!" I shouted.

Younghoon's POV

"Leave me alone!" I heard Chanhee shouted.

"YAH!" I swiftly threw the wood I was holding hitting the little bastard's head.

"Bull's eye!" Eric shouted still hiding behind the tree.

"Yah! You're so mean bitch!" Wonyoung started to ran towards her group as she sprays pepper spray to the opposite side's eyes.