Chapter one

A/N: Hey everyone!! This is my very first larry book so please dont hate if it's bad-
I have no hate towards the boys and their love lives so please dont take it that way.
There will be smut and very foul language. I will put warnings before the smut if it makes you uncomfortable so you can skip it. Thank you for reading my lovelies!

-Kiwi

---

Louis'POV

I hate it here. Highschool. Never something I liked.

OMG I LOVE SCHOOL!!! Said no one ever.

I don't have friends. Except for one. His name is Zayn. He's an exception. I grew up with him. I can tolerate him.

"Pass man." Zayn said to me reaching over to me from the bathroom wall.

I swiftly handed him the joint we'd been passing for the past 5 minutes. We didn't want to waste our last gram before the bell rang for lunch. So we continued to smoke the joint slowly but surely.

Another 5 minutes pass and the lunch bell would ring. Students and teachers filing out of their classrooms and filling the hallways. Luckily, Zayn and I were in the bathroom closest to the cafeteria so we got in first.

I grabbed a lunch tray and started to go through the line of food waiting for the hundreds of kids to come in .2 seconds and take it all away. I grabbed the food that I could and set it on my tray. Grabbing a milk and some plastic silverware. Placing it neatly on my tray. I paid for my food and found a table in the corner to sit at with Zayn following right after.

"Yo, my parents arent gonna be home for a week after tomorrow. You think you could hang out after school?" Zayn said before chowing down on his pasta.

"I have nothin better to do. So yeah sure." I replied and sipped some of my plain white milk before taking another bite of my food.

The echoey cafeteria slowly got louder and louder as more and more kids entered.

Then a familiar voice was heard. Screaming. That fucking dipshit jock.

"Yoooooo!! I totally rocked that game yesterday!!" He yelled loudly. I was tired of it.

Harry motherfucking Styles was the most annoying dickhead to ever come to this school.

Of course he was popular though so no one really cared if he was loud or annoying.

"When will he learn that screaming is gonna get him no where?" I glared behind me at Harry and then looked back to Zayn.

"Man don't mess with it. He only does it because he thinks the world revolves around him. You gotta ignore him or he'll only irritate you more." Zayn said finishing up his tray of food.

He's right. I shouldn't have to listen to that dickhead. It was only gonna make me more irritated than I already am.

"Listen man. You deal with that. I'm gonna go hangout with Niall. He said he's eating lunch in the auditorium again." Then Zayn upped and left me at the table by myself.

Niall was Zayn's friend. They were close. Closer than Zayn and I. Niall is a year younger than us. He is shy. I've only ever had a proper conversation with him once. He was nice. Someone I could tolerate. But. He was bullied. So he doesnt have many friends except for Zayn. It was sad, really.

Enough of the sappy sad stuff though.

I popped in some earbuds and played music so I could shut out everyone else. I finished my food and went to go throw away the stuff left on the tray. I felt something touch my behind and looked back. And before I could do anything I was on the ground with my tray's remains all over the ground in front of me.

"Shit man I'm sorry." That voice. Fuck.

"It's fine." I stood picking up the trash and placing it on my tray once again. I dusted myself off and looked ahead of me. I frowned.

"Don't apologize to that freak Harry. He ran into you." The boy next to him, Liam. Harry's best friend. "Probably did it on purpose."

"Fuck's sake. Nobody asked you." I mumbled under my breathe before going to pass them. I felt a hand grab my arm and pull be around. My tray was thrown out of my hands once again and onto a nearby table and most likely a student.

"The fuck you just say?" Liam grabbed the collar of my shirt. I could smell the toothpaste on his breathe. Minty. Ew.

"Nothing." I looked him in the eyes with a cold stare. I wasn't scared of him. "None of your god damn concern actually."

Liam's eyebrows furrowed. The crease between them being formed. He raised him fist for a punch. I smirked at him. Only making him angrier.

Here we go again.

---------

809 WORDS.

Honestly I'm not proud of this one but I think it's good. Good enough at least. I don't expect a ton of people to read it either.

There will be different povs btw. Uh yeah.

Hope you enjoyed this first chapter! I'm gonna try and update as much as I can. I don't start school until a month from now. So yeah :)

Bye bye my lovelies!!

-Kiwi