Chapter- 13

'Ehsaan nahi chahiye.. I don't!!'

Tears welled up in Sonakshi's eyes and Rohit held her shoulders tightly..

'Sona!' Looking at her frowned eyebrows, he pulled her in a soft hug.

'Yeh..no Rohit...' she pushed him and turned away.

'Itna gussa apne boyfriend se.. please..aise mujhe dur nahin karo khud se.. I never meant to hurt you..I love you too much..tum jaanti ho! Maine to aisa socha bhi nahin..I swear!'

'Sochte nahin ho Rohit?'

'But I didn't mean to..'

He knew it wasn't time for making her understand but rather to listen to her.

Slowly, Sonakshi moved to face him holding back her tears, 'Rohit.. when things like these happen, tut jaati hu andar se.. tumne socha ki Sona ko pasand aayega but why didn't you think from my point of view. Khud se kuch karna chaahti hu.. life mein jo nahi kiya.. aur jab aas paas sirf wo gifts dikhe.. to apne pe shak hone laga.. aisa laga jaise tum mujhpe bharosa hi nahi karte ki mein capable hu.. aur mere liye ye chize matter nahi karti.. tum karte ho.. Pyaar ki kami rahi hai humesha so.. I want ki tum Milo, mein tumse milne aau, hum saath time spend kare, baate kare.. bas.. letters likhna, miss karna.. I want all this.. I am sorry.. but I can't..'

And she broke down while he clasped her to his chest and murmured sorry for unintentionally hurting her.

'Jo tum keh rahi ho.. mein samajh gaya.. ab rona band karo.. I am sorry, Sona.. '

She came out of the hug and saw his smiling face.

'Chale ab?'

'Hmm.. '

He was holding her hand and walking while Sonakshi was staring at him. After a point, she halted. The jerk Rohit felt made him turn to her and look surprised, 'Arey.. ab ye aasun kyu?'

'Mujhe to samajh liya lekin khud ko samajhne ka mauka apni girlfriend ko diya hi nahi..'

Rohit tilted his head a little with a faint smile, 'Mauka kaisa? Abhi to ek dusre ko samajhna shuru kiya hai na..'

'Shut up, Rohit!'

Sonakshi pulled him closer to her, 'Meine kitna suna diya tumhe.. apne mann ki baate keh di, tumhe suna hi nahi..'

Rohit did not respond.

'Arey kuch to bolo na!!' she was annoyed with his constant gawking.

Seeing her he chuckled, 'Sona.. see, mera intention sirf tumhe support karna tha, tumhari care karna tha.. Kuch time hua hai tumhe yahaan shift hue.. you haven't got stuffs at your place which may be essential.. bas isliye.. Meine kabhi socha nahi tumhare perspective se.. shayad meine sirf ek boyfriend ke tarah se ye kiya rather than an independent person..'

'Sorry Rohit.. I am really sorry.. '

'Sorry nahi chahiye.. let us only learn?'

'Yes, Professor!'

Taking her face in his hands, to mend themselves he started kissing her eyes, her cheeks. With the ticklish sensation her lips were trembling. He just brushed his nose over them and then sealed them with his lips. She clung to him kissing him back amid sobbing, with fervour.