Chapter- 79

The first three months passed by in that flurry of activity. There was finally a routine..the twins sleeping throughout the day mostly, with their Mama alao joining them. There were the night feedings but more settled now. Rohit and Sonakshi took turns so both could rest also Rohit had started back work and spent the days in his studio.
He, however, never missed a chance to come home and see his kids, be it lunch time or just for a cuddle.
He took loads of pictures of them both and would later show everyone with oohs and aahs!
'Yeh dekho Sona, meri 'Princess! Sanaya ki kitni pyari pic li hai us ke Papa ne!'
'Han han, bas apni tareef karwalo..' He had recently bought an expensive camera just to capture their moments.
'Sach mein..dekho..'

Sonakshi was stunned

'Sach mein..kitni pyari lag rahi hai na..' she wiped a tear from the corner of her eye.
'Yeh kya baat hui? Mere bete ki bhi to dikhao'.
He shuffled through the pictures and finally settled on one.
'Yeh dekho,apne champ ki bhi li hai maine..'

'Wah! Tum to photographer bhi zabardast nikle

'Wah! Tum to photographer bhi zabardast nikle..hamari kabhi itni achi pictures nahin li kabhi. Yaad hai honeymoon pe bhi...'
'Wahan pix lene ka kisko hosh tha? Hum to madhosh thay..' he winked. Sonakshi blushed.
'Do bachon ke baad bhi sharam aati hai?' He raised an eyebrow.
'Rohit..tum bhi na!'
'Ab to kher aa bhi sakti hai..' he shrugged.
'Woh kyun?' She was puzzled.
He came and sat beside her.
'Almost 4 months hogaye..maine tumhe theek se chuaa bhi nahin..bhool gayi hogi..' his voice lowered. He ran his fingers on her arms.
Sanaya began to cry.
'Bas! Yehi hota hai!' Sonakshi chuckled. She picked up Sanaya and went to the nursery to change her.
Rohit went downstairs calling for his mom.
'Kya hua Rohit? Kyun chilla raha hai?'
'Aap kaisi hain? Kitni achi lag rahi hain aaj..' he went and hugged her.
'Badmaash! Chal bol kya chahiye?'
'Mujhe chahiye? Kuch bhi to nahin..'
'Drama chorro..seedhi baat batao..'
'Woh Mom! Jab se twins aaye hain maine or Sona ne thora sa bhi waqt saath mein nahin guzara..'
'Oh! Dadi se babysitting karwani hai?'
'Yes! Mom, you are the best!'
She laughed.
'Plan kya hai?'
'Bas dinner pe jayenge, thora Sona ko bhi rest...'
'Sab samajh rahi hun..kab jaana hai?'
'Aaj raat?' He said eagerly.
'Theek hai..ja bata de Sona ko!'
'Love you Mom!' He hugged her and ran up the stairs, taking them two at a time.
He went to the bedroom but it was empty. He went to the nursery. Sona was setting down Rayaan in his cot.
He motioned for her to come out. They went to their room.
'Kya hua?'
'Chalo..'
'Kahan?'
'Jaldi se ready hojao..'
'Kis cheez ke liye?'
'Hum dinner pe ja rahe hain!'
'Kya? Par Rohit..'
'Koi par wer nahin chalega..'
'Mom se baat hogayi hai..woh twins ko dekh lengi..'
'Acha..planning ke saath aaye ho..'
'Ofcourse! Can't let you refuse!'
Sonakshi protested a bit but was soon won over.
They got ready and after many instructions to Veena, they left.
'Mujhe to lag raha tha end mein hum jaa hi nahin payenge..'
'Kyun Rohit?'
'Tum to bacchon ko chorr hi nahin rahi thi..socha mind hi na change karlo!'
'Pehli baar nikli hun na..ajeeb si feeling horahi hai..itna bara hissa ban chuke hain dono..'
'Yeh to hai..lekin madam! Hum bhi to aap ki life ka hissa hain! Humain to aap ab ghaas bhi nahin daal rahi'. He pouted.
'Sorry Rohit! I know tumhe itna time nahin de paa rahi..woh mein..'
'It's ok..I know and understand. Magar abhi to hum akele aaye hain..abhi to time de do.' She smiled and touched his arm.
'Pakka!'

The reached the restaurant, Continental this time. More than food they discussed the twins.
Sonakshi called Veena twice to check on the twins.
'Sona! Relax! Enjoy karo na..they are angels, not bothering at all.' Rohit laughed at her worry.
'Sona! Mom ne bhi bacchay paale hain..relax!'
They had a good time and soon left to go back home.
The twins had been fed, changed and were fast asleep in their cots.
'Thankyou Mumma!' She hugged Veena.
'It was no hard work. Have no fear, when dadi is here!' They laughed and she left.
Sonakshi and Rohit went on to their room.
As Sonakshi made to go to the washroom, he caught her arm.
'Kahan chali?'
'Matlab? Change karne..'
'Itni jaldi kya hai? Mere saath thora time spend karo..'
'Han to change..'
'Chalo..'
'Ab kahan?' She was puzzled.
'Aao to..' he grabbed the duvet from the bed and the baby monitors on his way out of the room.
'Rohit! Kahan?'
He led her to the stairs leading to the terrace and started climbing.
'Rohit...'
He went up and opened the door leading to it. The terrace had a gazebo with a domed roof underneath which were placed a sofa set and a table.
Sometimes they spent evenings here. From this height they could see lights across town.
Sonakshi crossed the terrace to the railing and looked at the sky. There was a full moon tonight and the sky was lit up with its glow.
Rohit came behind her after depositing his things on the table. He hugged her from behind and she leaned back into him.
'Kaisa laga?'
'Hmm..'
'Ek woh chaand, ek mera chaand..' he said. She laughed softly.
'Filmy..'
He turned her around.
'Kitne din hogaye..ek doosre ke saath..' he ran his fingers over her arms, her waist.
'Rohit..yahan?'
'Sona..aaj yahan..tumhare saath time spend karna chahta hun..'
'Lekin bacchay?'
He looked at his watch.
'They usually wake up by 2 am..or abhi to bohot time hai..'
'Rohit..' her voice lowered, excitement building at his nearness.
He kissed her deeply on the lips.
'I missed this so much..missed you so much..' as they came up for air.
'I missed you too Rohit!'
He suddenly picked her up and carried her to the gazebo. Setting her down, he moved the table and laid the duvet on the floor. He took her hand and brought her near to him, bending to kiss the nape of her neck. Their lips met again and they kneeled on the floor, without breaking contact. Their lips parted and he removed his shirt and then her top. He cupped her engorged breasts with his palms and looked up at her with drugged eyes. Sonakshi's breath turned rapid.
He brought his head close.
'You won't believe how jealous I've been of my own kids..they get to do what I wanted to do several times a day..' his husky tone send shivers running down her.
'Seeing them lie against your breasts to be fed..turned me on more than ever..'
His breath now fanned her chest..closer..as he closed his mouth over her nipples. Sonakshi arched her back in pleasure, giving him the access he craved. He pushed her down while continuing creating havoc with her senses. She was now lying completely on the floor while he moved his body to cover hers. He bit hard and she moaned in pleasure. His lips left her breasts to kiss her neck. She moved her head to the side to help his journey. She touched him all over as he continued this onslaught of pleasure and pain, both lost in the moment. He pushed up her skirt and touched her, parting her legs as he did so. He groaned at the sensations as she kept shifting beneath him, driving him higher and faster. She helped him in removing his garments, their actions now rapid, both wanting their cravings to be satisfied.
He entered her with a force driven by need and the desire to be as close as they could be.
The moon and the stars were the only audience to this night of love..

In a while, the monitor beeped as a baby's cry broke their reverie. Sonakshi made to get up, but Rohit stopped her.
'You stay, I'll go!'
He quickly put on his trousers and left. She lay there thinking of what had just taken place. She smiled and stretched in satisfaction.
Rohit was back soon. She looked at him. He nodded.
'Both asleep.'
She made to get up again.
'Kya hua?'
'Neechay chalte hain na..yahan koi agaya..'
He chuckled.
'Yahan iss waqt or kon aa sakta hai..'
'Phir bhi..room mein chalte hain na..' she said.
'Okay..chalo..'
She wrapped the duvet around herself and made to go down.
'Dekh ke..girna nahin..'
He followed her, but her step did falter and they both landed on one of the wider steps, Rohit on top of her.
They both giggled like teenagers. On trying to get up, they both got tangled in the duvet and landed back down. Their faces were now inches apart from each others.
'Rohit..'
'Kitni sexy lag rahi ho..'
'Iss tarha?'
'Hmm..I know you are not wearing anything under this..to..' he leered. She hit him playfully.
He caught hold of her chin and kissed her lips.
'Rohit! Iss tarha pakray jaana chahte ho kya? Stop! Utho na!'
He laughed but got up somehow, almost taking the duvet off of Sonakshi in the process. She almost screamed.
'Sshhh! Tum to chori pakarwaogi..'
They giggled again, and somehow managed to reach the bottom of the stairs without falling. He rushed her inside the room and shut the door.
They both burst out laughing.

- - -

Pic Credit- Rightful Owner

Vote. Comment. Share.

- Nidakshi