Chapter- 84

Sonakshi saw Ajit and ran to him.

'Rohit Rohit kahaan hai!! Ye plane..or..Rohit.. batao na Ajit !!'

Tears were flowing from Ajit's eyes, 'Wahaan jaane nahi mil.. raha.. pata chala.. bhai.. injured.. hai..'

Veena came to him, 'Rohit.. Ajit.. '

'Mom... Hospital le jaa rahe hai.. wo call karenge.. '

Both instantly looked back when they heard Sonakshi talking on phone.

'Maam please bataiye... kahaan hai Rohit Sippy !! Mein unki wife hu ! Plane crash hua hai aur aap keh rahi hai patience rakhu!!'

Veena rushed to hold her still.. Ajit took the phone from her..
'Mumma .. dekho na.. ye log.. ' she started crying.. 'Rohit..'

Veena hugged her 'Sonakshi.. beta chalte hai na hum.. bas bas.. ro nahi..'

Sonakshi kept hugging until Ajit spoke.
'Bombay Hospital mein hai..'
Sonakshi came out of the hug, 'Rohit ko dekhna hai!! Chalo na!' she cried but stopped , 'lekin Rayaan.. aur.. Sanaya...'

Veena cupped her cheeks, 'Panic nahi karo Sonakshi.. Riya ko call karo.. wo aa jayegi na.. phir koi problem nahi hogi..'
Sonakshi hurriedly nodded.

Veena was controlling herself just to support Sonakshi.
Riya and her husband lived near by so they reached as soon as possible. Naren also left for Mumbai.
Veena, Sonakshi and Ajit left for the hospital.

*

Among so many people, they spotted a nurse who was talking about Rohit Sippy.
'Rohit.. haa hum uski family hai.. wo kaisa hai.. sab..' said Sonakshi.

'Ma'am, Rohit Sippy is in ICU. He has suffered a stroke.. unke head pe kaafi gehri injury hai.. Doctor wahin hai, wo aapse baat karenge..' and she left inside.

'Stroke.. '

Ajit gulped,'Mom.. mein dekhta hu.. '
Ajit talked with the doctor.

The plane crash was brutal; Rohit suffered from Ruptured Brain Aneurysm', i.e. bleeding in brain. And due to that he suffered a major stroke and hand fracture and minor injuries on body. His condition was critical.
Ajit informed Sonakshi and Veena and told Rohit was unconscious.

Since the treatment in this hospital was unavailable, he was being taken to another one after they treat the minor injuries.
Sonakshi slowly walked to the room he was in and saw he was being treated. Blood was around his head and bandages were being wrapped around his head, arms and legs.
Veena, crying silently came to her. Sonakshi shivered as he was being taken out on stretcher..

The pipes running, the drip, oxygen mask and majorly covered with bandages.

'Rohit..' she walked along, holding Veena's hand while Ajit talked for formalities.

In the ambulance, they sat.
Sonakshi wasn't reacting. He was lying in front of her and she was scared to even touch him as if her touch would pain him more.

Veena was crying, her son was battling life and death.. She could not believe what had happened. Only she was gently running her hands on Rohit's arms.