Saying sorry

I walk into the dojo to be met with my brother Kim and jack all three of them are staring at me. My brother walks towards me "im sorry, but you've been a bitch!" He spits at me. I look over his shoulders and all my new friends are glaring at me. I think about what my brother could have said to them but it's no use. "You need to say sorry!" Kim says glaring at me.
"Oh of course you'd say that!" I roll my eyes. "What!" Kim says.
"Don't talk to her like that!" James screams at me.
"Oh come on bro we both know you fancy each other! You can't let me have any friends can you!" I shout leaving the dojo feeling like crying.
*jacks pov *
"Well ever since we were little it's always been me and (y/n), and whenever she got a friend I'd either end up dating them or we'd move away we've never really had our own proper friends and I guess she's mad cause Kim's kinda the only girl we've been speaking to!" James states and I look at kim her smile drops.
"I think we need to say sorry, what you done wasn't cool dude." I say trying to fix the friendships we had all just formed.
"Yeah I feel kind of bad now!" Kim says
And with that we leave the dojo and walk to (y/n) and James house.
It was a beautiful small house with plants growing up the side and a beautiful garden. It looked like something out of a fairy tale. We walk to the door.
"I'll go in first to calm her down!" James says
And with that he disappears into the house.
With in a few minutes he send me a text and tell us we can come in. Walking into their house I suddenly felt nervous what if I met their parents. Oh god what if they don't like me. Why am I getting so nervous. I push my nerves to the side and quickly go to calm (y/n) down I smile at her she gives me a small smile back.
"Hey, I'm sorry for how we acted!" I whisper to her. She just nods god I feel so stupid for upsetting her. Her puffy eyes make my heart break.
"Yeah I'm sorry." Kim says looking down from shame.
"It's ok Kim, I over reacted you guys have every right to be mad at me. I'm really sorry." (Y/n) sniffs
"Don't be it was our fault." I say and give her a small hug. Kim joins the hug.
"No I'm sorry guys I over reacted and was mean before we left for school this morning." James says feeling guilty.
(Y/n) pulls away from the hug and runs to her brother giving him a hug and whispering something in his ear god she's cute.
"Hey you guys want to stay for dinner ?" (Y/n) asks we all nod and go to (y/n) room to watch tv as we're watching it I see James and Kim snuggle into each other. And I just look at them, I thought I liked Kim but I'm confused because since (y/n) has come into the dojo I haven't really thought of Kim in that way and i know that sounds bad but she looks happy with James and I really like (y/n).
I'm pulled out of my thoughts by (y/n) shaking me.
Your POV
"Jack are you ok ?" I ask
He nods and looks at me. "Yeah I'm fine I was just thinking" he whispers. I smile at him before hearing my mum shout ya down for dinner running down the stairs we all stumble into the kitchen and quickly sit down my mum laughs at us before serving dinner.
*after dinner *
"We should get going!" Kim says to jack and he nods they both look rather sad and quickly hug us both before saying their final goodbyes and walking away.
I look down at my phone seeing it's only 10:30 and ask my brother if we could create a group chat for us wasabi warriors. He nods and creates it. And I add everyone to my contacts before sending as hi to the chat.
My phone buzzes and its a text from jack.
To (Y/n),
Hey. So I was wondering if you wanted to hang out after school tomorrow, maybe go to the park for a picnic or something?
From jackxx
My heart skips a beat is he asking me to go on a date with him ! No I'm sure he just wants to get to know me. Ok calm down (y/n). I take a deep breath before replying.
To jack,
Hey Jackie! I'd love to hang out after school tomorrow. I have a few ideas of what we could do. I know the perfect place for a picnic be ready 😉!
From (y/n)
After that it felt like me and jack where texting all night when at about 1:30 in the morning we both decided we should probably go to sleep . I text jack good night and go to bed thinking about tomorrow and all the fun we will have.