The fun fair

I woke up nice and early today jacks taking me to the fair. I need to look my best so i quickly get up and look through my clothes literally nothing. For god sake y/n why do you have no cute clothes , i run to the phone and call my uncle bob.
"Hey darling what can your favourite uncle do for you?" He chuckles
"I'm going on a date i have no clothes what do i do!" I hear him chuckle again and i cant help but laugh.
" this is no time for laughing uncle bob i need clothes." Once again my ears are filled with uncle bobs chuckles i roll my eyes before he tells me to get ready to go shopping i laugh through on some jeans and a nice top before through my trainers on and ringing the school.
I put on a posh old voice to sound like my mother.
"Hello, yes this is y/n mother she will be late to school today as she has a dentist appointment and cant miss it. Sorry again thank you." I laugh at how easy that was before running out the door and into the car that was waiting for me.
" did you call the school?" Bob asks i smile and nod
" of course I'm not stupid uncle i know what I'm doing! Now let's get me some clothes." I giggle and with that we speed off to the mall.
The drive wasn't too long to be honest i probably could have walked there but i liked spending Time with Bob. After a short while we finally arrived, we jumped out the car and headed for the shops.
"So what are you looking for?" He asked as he looked around the shop i shrugged and looked around.
"Ummmm i dont actually know i just need to look cute ok ?" He smirked
"Is this for a boy ? God do i know him? Who is it?" He yelled i giggled and shushed him this wasn't a date but i sure as hell wanted it to be.
"No no I'm meeting some friends at the fair tonight!" He raised one eyebrow before leaving it and moving on.
I walked around each store looking for something that i could wear the truth was i didn't know if it was a date or not but no matter what i wanted to look good and try to impress jack.
That when i saw it it was a low cut top and some cute shorts i looked for my uncle but i couldn't see him oh well ill buy my clothes and then find him in a sec.
i look down at my phone to see a message from jack.
Hey where are you ? Is everything ok i thought we were hanging out today?
From jack x

I smile aww his worried about me before typing back
Hey jack I'm all good just at the dentist ill be back before you know it i promise see you later.
From y/n x

I quickly pay for the outfit and leave the shop.
"Hey uncle bob where you been?" I shout at him from across the mall.
"Get in the car" he laughs
***Time skip to school ***
I finally arrived at school and quickly ran to my class.
"Hey cutie where you been girl?" Jerry questioned i laughed
"Dentist" i chuckle and sat down next to him.
The lesson was rather dull and the next period was lunch and i couldn't  Wait to see the gang especially jack.

Ringgggggggg
The bell went and everyone ran to lunch i slowly walked behind everyone laughing to myself over the rush everyone had to eat the slop they were serving here. I finally reach the table and everyone looks at me.
"Hey guys sorry I'm late guys"
"Hey its ok dont stress" jack smiles and i sit down next to jerry and Kim
"So how was the dentist?" Kim asked i smile and nod trying to ignore it lunch like the rest of the day went by rather slowly all day i had "hey where were you?" Or "How was the dentist?" To be honest i just wanted school to end to go out with jack and to get in bed.
*time skip ***
The day was finally over and i start to walk to where jacks locker was.
"Yeah man see you later." Jack says before turning to me
"Hey y/n how arre you?" He smiled god i could have melted right then and there.
"Hey" i smile he got the rest of his stuff out of his locker. "What time should we meet tonight?" I asks feeling nervous
"Ill come get you around 6 ish ?" He smirked i nodded and gave him a quick hug saying good bye before walking out the door and towards my house. My mind was racing over what would happen today would anything happen or would we just hang out.

Jacks pov
I felt so bad the black dragons had threaten Kim and i promised she could come to the fair with me. The worse thing was i never got the chance to tell y/n i wanted this to be special so maybe i would make a move on her but now its going to look like i still have feeling for Kim and I'm gonna have to bring jerry or someone so y/n not alon. Oh fuck I've messed up.
"Jack!!!!" Kim squealed at me.
"Hey Kim" i mutter
"What up jack?" Kim asks worry clear in her voice jerry then piped up " yeah man whats up?"
" its nothing it was just y/n think it gonna be just us and you guys are coming like i know its not a big deal but i dont know i.. i.." i mutter i feel so bad
" hey man y/n loves us and ask James to come too it will be like a group thing. She'll be fine." Milton reassures me.
I only nod and look at my watch i was still going to make a effort so that i looked good for y/n.
"Right you have two whole hours to make yourself beautiful go get ready!" Jerry chuckled.
I ran home and got into the shower and got dressed sprayed some cologne and headed out to get everyone.
"Ok last stop Y/n and James!' Kim giggled and off we headed i was getting more and more nervous i mean Kim send James a text asking if he wanted to come and he said yes so whats there to worry about.