Movie night at jacks

We arrive at jacks and he quickly opens the door, letting me in we both shiver from how cold it was outside.
"Hey come on let's get to my room and watch that movie." Jack says grabbing my hand and dragging me up the stairs. I giggle and run after jack.
Finally reaching his room he opens the door to show his very messy room.
"Wow!" I giggle looking down at his alien underwear.
"Shit, it's not normally this messy!" He says panicked.
"Oh you mean you don't leave your alien pants out to Impress the ladies?" I giggle. He rolls his eyes flopping down on to the bed and turning on his tv. He quickly pats the spot next to him gesturing for me to sit down. I quickly do as I'm told and sit down on the bed next to jack.
"So what movie we going to watch pretty boy ?" I question.
"Ummm i don't know something cute but not overly romantic because you've had enough romance for today!" He laughs
"How about the little mermaid?" I giggle.
"Sounds perfect!" He smiles
Half way through the movie I start to shiver. Jack see this and quickly takes his jumper off and hands it too me.
"Can't have you cold princess." He mutters before going back to watching his tv.
I slip on the jumper muttering a small thank you before doing the same.
My eyes are becoming heavy now and my head is resting on jacks shoulders.
"Y/n y/n! Wake up !" He shakes me.
"Sorry jack I fell asleep." I say rubbing my eyes
He just smiles at me.
"It's ok!" He says before getting up from the bd and changing shirts. Wow he's in good shape.
"You like what you see princess ?" He smirks
"You gonna keep calling me princess?" I smirk back .
"So that's a yes to both!" He winks before walking up to me.
"God your pretty!" He smiles
I look at my phone to see my brothers frantic messages. God I'm an idiot.
"Sorry jack I have to go thank you." I say giving him a kiss on the cheek and running out of his house all the way to mine.
"Where have you been!" James shouts
"Sorry I was hang out with jack I fell asleep it won't happen again !" I say feeling bad I made my brother worry.
"It's ok as long as your safe, just let me know next time."
"Ok!" I say before looking at him and asking "How was your date with Kim ?"
"It was great she's amaZing and funny. I think I love her!" He smiles
"Good !" I smile back "right bro I'm going to bed I'm so tired tell the school I'm I'll or something!" I laugh before dragging myself up the stairs and into bed.