Nerd war

We were all sat waiting for the morning bell too ring. When Milton walks around the corner wearing a king outfit. I try hold back my giggles I did live Milton he was always so different. It was nice. And when he reached us he shouted "all hail king Miltonius!" I smile at him before laughing at the other small insults.i roll my eyes and smile towards Milton feeling bad for him. But before I know it everyone has gone.
"It's ok Milton it may not be my thing but I'll do it with you Anyway!" I smile at him and he laughs "thanks y/n!" And with that we head off to class.
*time skip*
We headed off to the battle field my tummy fluttered and I felt sick theirs three of us and Rudy already looks tired and out of it and Milton as much as I love him his not very big or scary. God we're gonna be killed.
We finally arrive and are mocked by the other side!
"What's a little princess and steed Gonna do I thought you had a big army?" Their king shouts.
I roll my eyes and shout back "Oi nerd boy I thought you were meant to be smart I'm a fucking empress!" Rudy and Milton laughed. And the nerdy squad looked down in shame. It was time to start and I had hoped that jack would have come in the end but they weren't here and we were ready to "die" for Milton. We ran into war screaming I was fighting off four guys and they were doing pretty well when I hear the others battle cry. Feeling far more relaxed I destroyed the four boys I was fighting and they all lay pretending to be dead on the floor.
"y/n watch out!" I hear jack shout from behind me. And instantly turn and start to battle with the guy behind me.
"Give up girl!" He snarls at me I kick his chest.
"Nah I'm ok maybe you should take a rest!" I say sweeping his leg and knocking him to the floor.
"Yassss y/n" Kim yelled over to me. Before long we had all battled the other side to the death and had won!
I ran to jack and jumped into his arms giving him a big hug.
"I can't believe we did it! And you guys actually came!" Jack laughed his arms wrapping around me
"of course I came , I could leave a beautiful empress to fight by herself could I!" He smirks.
"You think I'm beautiful?" I giggle blushing
"Shut up!" He says and with that we left for Phil's.
"Hey can I ask you something jack?" I ask feeling nervous.
"Yeah of course, what's up!" He replies
I grip his hand and drag him to the side.
"Ok so I was wondering if you wanted to ummm hang out tomorrow like a picnic or fair day ? It's ok if your too busy!" I stutter.
"Of course id love that. Why don't you let me take you to the fair after school tomorrow and I'll win you the biggest teddy bear ever and it will be fun!" He smiles which made me blush more.
"Sounds perfect goodnight jack" I say kissing his cheek and running home.

Hi guys I know it's short and not my best hopefully tomorrow will be better 😊❤️