x x i .

The elevator to Nathaniel's apartment decided to take more time than usual on the night of Marie's birthday.

Marie grudgingly watched as the digital display of the levels rose annoyingly slow. Her frustration made her bold.

Nathaniel had given Marie the perfect birthday dinner - full of laughs and deep conversation. He had treated her with warmth and respect the entire night.

But right now, adoration was the last thing she wanted.

"You hold back," Marie stated as she stood next to Nathaniel. He immediately turned to her at the unprovoked statement.

"I can feel it. You're going easy on me." Marie was starting to question how far she wanted to take this, but she couldn't stop herself. She wanted to taste blood tonight.

"Fuck me like one of your old submissives."

Marie had never seen a man try to quell his anger more than right now. Nathaniel took a deep breath, closing his eyes so he didn't slam Marie's head up against the walls of the elevator. "Marie..."

"Let me repeat myself, professor." Marie leaned up towards Nathaniel. "I said - "

Nathaniel's movements were as quick as a starved lioness. Marie's back was pushed up against the sidewall of the elevator, the hand railing digging against her spine. Nathaniel's body and hardened muscles caged her in. Marie's head hit the wall with an excruciating smack and both of the sadist's hands wrapped around the poor girl's neck.

It was the hardest he had ever compressed Marie's throat.

"Don't you dare - "

Nathaniel's hands pressed up against Marie's airways harder in emphasis.

" - order me how to fuck you. That's my decision, slut."

Nathaniel let his grip loosen slightly. Marie gasped for a breath, assuming the incursion was over. Nathaniel could only pity the girl.

Catching the young girl off guard, Nathaniel tightened his hold on Marie's throat again - pushing against the side airways with sheer and brute force. Marie's resistance only fueled him further - and herself too. He could hear and feel her whimper under him in strained attempts to push back.

"I know today was nice but don't forget who you're talking to." Nathaniel's voice was eerily calm given the torment he was inflicting.

The doors to the elevator opened and Nathaniel's grasp released. Marie fell forward into his arms, catching her breath and relieving her poor throat.

This - this - was what she wanted.

Nathaniel aggressively grabbed Marie by her arm and dragged her to the entrance of his loft. He quickly unlocked it and threw the girl in like she was an animal being forced into a cage.

Nathaniel's posture and demeanor shifted into his true, raw state. It came to him so naturally, Marie found it beautiful to watch. Every feature on his face hardened and he seemed to tower over Marie more than he already did. It was like a beast coming alive.

And his eyes... Marie could never get enough of watching his eyes shift from their calm steel grey hue to an atrocious storm.

"Go to the washroom. Clean up and undress. You better be wearing something nice under all that."

Nathaniel then gently caressed Marie's face, twiddling with a strand of her dark hair. Despite being a seemingly sweet gesture, it was tainted with malice. Marie knew the professor all to well to know something was coming...