✨Chapter One✨

It was a cold, stormy night when Peko Pekoyama heard a loud knock on her door. she wasn't expecting anyone so she was a little startled at the sudden noise. but she didn't want to leave the person outside so of course she went to let them in. a girl. she looked around the same age as peko but was around an inch shorter. the girl was shaking so peko let her in, got her a towel and sat her on the couch. the girl had white, black, pink and blue hair with horns but due to the weather, her horns were bent. "are you alright, miss?" peko asked. the girl responded with "ibuki is ok now! she wasn't until a cute girl opened the door for her!" peko blushed at the statement but was confused as to why the girl was referring to herself by the third person, if ibuki was her name. suddenly a loud screech escaped the girl "AAAAAAAAAA IM SORRY I DIDN'T INTRODUCE MYSELF!!!" she shot up, leaving the towel on the couch. she was wearing a school uniform with ripped blue and pink stockings and a pink and black glove on one of her arms. (A/N i cannot be bothered to check what the actual name for it is/ what arm it is)
"MY NAME IS I-BUKI MIO-DA!! PUT IT TOGETHER AND WHAT DO YOU GET? IBUKI MIODA!!"
so her name was ibuki, peko thought it was a beautiful name, "oh sorry, my name is peko pekoyama. sorry to sound rude but, why are you here ibuki?" peko was still confused so she asked.
"IBUKI IS SOOOOO SORRRYYYYYY!!!! IBUKI WAS BEING CHASED BY SOME WILD ANIMAL 'CAUSE I WANTED TO MAKE A FRIEND" ibuki looked very proud saying that, "AND THEN IBUKI GOT LOST SO I LOOKED AROUND AND FOUND THIS HOUSE WHICH BELONGS TO YOU! i think" she whispered that last part so peko chose to ignore it.
she told ibuki that she's welcome to stay tonight as it's dark and rainy outside so she didn't want her to get stolen by someone creepy. peko was going to get her some pyjamas when ibuki grabbed her hand and thanked her. that warmed pekos heart a bit.

hello everyone!! this is my first story so please be kind :) tell me if you enjoyed it and if you want to see more 😎 there are barely any pekobuki stories on here so of course i had to write some. this isn't a very good book and i haven't proofread it but idc 'cause i'm really cool