✨Chapter Three✨

✨pekos pov✨
do i love ibuki?
it was a couple hours since ibuki went home and we cleaned up a bit. but i can't stop thinking about her, i can't love her. i met her a week ago. i just need some sleep, right? i'll just go to sleep.
✨ibukis pov✨
she's so pretty! ibuki thinks she loves peko, but that's insane right? what about love at first sight. ibuki doesn't believe in that. i should call souda (they're best friends shush).
(bold-ibuki speaking, underlined-souda speaking)
GOOD EVENING SOUUDDAAA!!
oh, hey ibuki. what's up?
WELL IBUKI MET THIS GIRL A WEEK AGO CALLED PEKO PEKOYAMA AND SHES SUUPPPPERRRR PRETTYYY AND IBUKI THINKS SHE LOVES HER
i mean, i don't really know who she is but if you love her then ask her out.
🧚🏻‍♀️i can't be bothered to write about what they're talking about but souda convinced ibuki to ask peko out 😼🧚🏻‍♀️
✨it do be the next day doe✨
✨ibukis pov✨
ibuki invited peko to go the park with her, why is ibuki so nervous?! okokok itssss fiiiinnneeeee, lets just go.
✨no ones pov✨
as ibuki was walking to the park she saw peko wearing a red pencil skirt, light gray (almost the same colour as her hair) turtleneck sweater, black tights, black pumps and her hair was down but with a singular plait down the middle tied with a small red ribbon (i hope you know what i mean). ibuki was speechless. she felt like she was gonna melt. she tried to hold it together and then walked up to peko and tapped her shoulder. pekos scarlet red eyes pierced through ibukis bubblegum pink ones. they walked to the park together and sat on a bench underneath a cherry blossom tree. "so ibuki, why did you wanna meet up?" ibuki almost forgot and started to get really nervous again.
"well, uhhh i- ah d-do u-ummm" ibuki was a stuttering mess, almost like mikan. "ibuki, are you okay?" as soon as peko gently placed her hand on ibukis shoulder she screamed "IBUKI LOVES YOU!!!!" as soon as she realised what she said she quickly slapped her hand on her mouth.
"ibuki, i love you t-too..." peko said whilst red as a tomato. ibuki smiled like a mad woman and tightly hugged peko.

heehee 🌞