✨Chapter Two✨

it had been a week or so since peko met ibuki, they've exchanged numbers and hang out a lot now. they're almost polar opposites and yet they get along so well.
✨pekos pov✨
although i saw ibuki yesterday, i miss her so much. maybe i should text her? she's probably busy, i'll just text her in case...
(italics-peko, bold-ibuki)
💙💜Ibuki💜💙
hey ibuki, how are you today?
HELLO PEKOOOO!!!! IBUKI IS OKKKKKKK :D HOW ARE YOUUUUUUUU

i felt myself blushing at how cute she was... WAIT WHAT?! i mean ibuki is cute but i don't like her in that way, right?
💙💜Ibuki💜💙
i'm good, just a bit bored. that's all
IBUKI WILL NEVER LET HER FRIENDS BE BOREDDD!!! NEVERRRRR!! IBUKI IS COMING OVER RIGHT NOW I DON'T CARE WHAT PEKO SAYS!!!
oh, ok. let me clean up a bit before you come
IBUKI WILL HELP YOU CLEAN DONT WORRRRYYYYYYY PEKKKOOOOOO :)) I'LL SEE YOU IN A MINUTE!!
ok then, see you soon ibuki

i'm very glad ibuki lives quite close to me, but sometimes it gets a bit annoying. if i'm going somewhere, like shopping, and i see ibuki i have to stop for a chat. as much as i love talking to ibuki, i just want to escape her sometimes.
my train of thought was interrupted by a loud knock on the door. that was fast, she must've ran.
i open the door and was greeted by ibuki carrying a large bag that was barely shut on her back.
"GOOOODDDDD MORNING PEKOOOOOOO!!!!" ibuki shouted at me, i just smiled and opened the door more for her. i was quite embarrassed becuase my house was such a mess but ibuki insisted it was super clean, which made me blush for some reason.
✨ibukis pov✨
pekos house is soooo nice, i know i've already seen it but it was late at night and ibuki was tired so i didn't remember it much. she keeps telling me it's messy but it's sooooo tidy!!! there are a few bits and bobs scattered on the floor but ibuki doesn't care, i love pekos house!!
"heyyyyy pekooooo! wanna play monopoly? ibuki brought a ton of board games!"
"sure ibuki, i don't mind what we play." she said back to me, and was she *GASP* blushing!! peko looks very cute when she's blushing!! wait.. DID IBUKI JUST CALL PEKO CUTE?! she is very cute though... ehhh it izzz what it izzz, let's just play monopoly.
🧚🏻‍♀️time skip becuase i can't remember how to play monopoly🧚🏻‍♀️
✨pekos pov✨
the sun was starting to set and the sun was shining through the window directly onto ibuki, she was so beautiful. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME IVE SAID SOMETHING LIKE THAT, do i love ibuki?

2 terrible chapters in one day 😎😎 ik it's repetitive i do not care heehee