✨Chapter Ten✨

A/N it has come to my attention that y'all don't actually know me at all so i'm gonna do a quick little introduction to myself (feel free to skip to the story) soooo i don't feel comfortable sharing my age in case someone i know finds this but i'm a minor :) i'm also a cosplayer 😎, i live in england luv, i'm non-binary so please use they/them pronouns on me and my name is dionysus/dio NO I HAVENT WATCHED JJBA
>:( ok moving on to the story lol
~
~
(btw probably only their personalities are canon in this story so bare with me 😔👊)
peko pekoyama had never really liked her body, but ibuki mioda had taught her to love herself for who she is. she loved her girlfriend, and seeing her happy made peko feel warm inside. seeing peko confident in a bikini made ibuki ecstatic. peko didn't know how to make her happy this time.
"PLEASE PEKKOOOOOO!!!! YOURE SOOO BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVEEEE YOU!!!! PLEASEEEE JUST WEAR IT!!!" ibuki pleaded as she shoved a red bikini in pekos face.
"ibuki i'm really sorry but i can't wear that, everyone will judge me. you wear yours and i'll just wear a shirt and shorts" peko looked embarrassed as she said this but she knew everyone would stare at her stretch marks (i headcanon this leave me alone also stretch marks are beautiful don't be ashamed or i will make you love yourself, this is a threat >:)).
"NOOOOO!! I WILL FIGHT ANYONE WHO DOESN'T THINK YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!!!! NOW PUT IT ON END OF!" ibuki crossed her arms and pouted for a minute before peko decided to put the bikini on.
as peko was walking to the bathroom to put it on she heard footsteps tapping on the floor from their front room, ibuki was jumping up and down in excitement waving her arms around. it made peko upset becuase she knew she would let ibuki down after seeing how 'ugly' she was. peko returned a few minutes later, blushing really hard and obviously embarrassed about what she was wearing. ibuki audibly gasped and was uncontrollably smiling. she then ran up to her embarrassed girlfriend and picked her up even though ibuki was shorter than her (idk i cba to check). after they finished hugging peko asked, "so, have we got everything?" ibuki responded yes. "do you have spare water?"
"yup!" ibuki grinned wide.
"great, let's head off!" it was a hot day outside and they didn't live far from the beach so they just put a pair of shorts and sandals on and left.
they both had large bags, 2 chairs, a couple towels, a beach umbrella, volleyball and a divider (idk what you bring to a beach or what a divider is but i'm too lazy too check 😎) so their bag was pretty heavy. ibuki incisted she could take both bags while peko took the umbrella but a minute later she almost collapsed. of course peko had to help her. before they knew it they were at the beach. it was less crowded than they thought it would be, but still crowded. they found a large area where no one was and set up there. ibuki was super excited to go in the sea, but peko wasn't really looking forward to it. "cmon pek-pek! it'll be fun!" ibuki said in her usual, loud tone.
"no ibuki, what if someone takes our stuff!"
"pshhhh, it's mid day and multiple people can see our spot. they'd be pret-ty stupid to do so" ibuki went a bit high pitched at the end.
"ok ok fine, but only because i love you so much." peko removed her denim shorts and tried to hide her body as much as she could.
ibuki grabbed her hand and ran to the sea with her, "AAAAH! ITS COLD! WHY IS IT SO COLD?!" ibuki screamed.
"what else were you expecting it to be ibuki, for it to be warm?"
"well... i don't know really..." ibuki kind of lost focus while she said that.
peko obviously splashed water in her face.
"ARGHHHHH!! THATS IT PEKO!!!" ibuki grinned and tackled peko. they were in the deeper area so the didn't hit their heads. they giggled when a brown haired boy and a purple haired girl started running toward them.
"pekoyama! mioda!" hajime hinata shouted to them.
"HAJIME!!! MIKAN!!! HELLO!!!" ibuki shouter per usual and waved her arms furiously.
"ibuki, stop. if you continue you'll hurt your arms" peko said in a concerned voice, she went to hug ibuki but then remembered hajime and mikan don't know they're dating.
~
~
~
~
~
YOO IM SORRY ITS SO LONG I DIDNT KNOW WHEN TO STOP AND CONSIDER IT AN APOLOGY FROM ME BECAUSE I DONT POST FOR LIKE DAYS LMAO BYE