✨Chapter Seven✨

yooo my slime, i'm really sorry these are slow updates. every time i tell myself i'm gonna write now my mental health goes "😉😼🥳🤩🤪🥰😳😩😞😢😪🤬🤯👺☠️😿👁👄👁"
that's it going 'party time' to 'fuuucckkkk man, uhhh ahaha sadness time sorry m8. nah jk i'm not sorry 🤪'
~
~
✨pekos pov✨
we were holding hands while walking to the park because i want everyone to know how beautiful MY(!!) girlfriend is when she tightened her grip, "ibuki, are you alright? your hand seems to be holding mine tighter than usual" i asked with a worried tone.
"y-yeah, ibukis fine. she's just a little nervous, what if they're pretending to be dating  and they're homophobic? what if they don't come?" ibuki almost shouted with a slight shake in her voice.
i warmly smiled at her, "baby, it's ok. and worst case scenario, they turn out to be homophobic, i'll protect you. i would never let anything bad happen to my little musician while i'm around. ok ibuki?" i watched a blush creep across ibukis face. after i said that i realised i had never called her 'baby' before and i started blushing. souda and gundham must've been close behind us because we heard a few 'awws', 'why don't you call me baby, gundy?' we both shot round and glared at them, "how long have you been there?!" ibuki shouted whilst still a blushing mess.
"oh, like the whole conversation." souda blurted out, earning a light slap on the arm by 'gundy'.
ibuki glanced at me while trying to hold in laughter, we both had the same thought' "awwww, did gundy slap baby kaz?" ibuki said between laughs and glances at me. we both burst out laughing while holding onto each other to make sure we didn't fall. souda and gundham were jolly rancher red.
"ANYWAY THE PARK YES." souda said, trying to change the subject.
me and ibuki had calmed down by now so we all walked together, keeping small talk going.

IM SO SORRY THIS IS SHORT IM STUCK AND I CANT KEEP FOCUS SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME I'LL TRY TO HAVE THE NEXT CHAPTER OUT SOONER THAN USUAL