✨Chapter Five✨

A/N i'm gonna try and post a chapter daily but it's my birthday on thursday (😎😎) so i probably won't post then :) also i'm not proofreading this so sorry if there's a ton of errors oops.
i'm really fucking stupid and forgot to mention they moved in together even though they've only be dating for like a week idk how relationships work 😪
✨the next day✨
ibuki woke up first which was very strange, peko always woke up at least half an hour before her to get a head start on the cleaning. ibuki decided she was gonna tidy up today, when they got home from the park yesterday they decided to tidy a bit so in the morning it was less of a hassle, so it wouldn't be that hard.
✨not even 10 minutes later✨
ibuki somehow messed everything up, even the bits she hadn't touched. she let out a slightly too loud groan of displeasure and guessed she woke up peko since she heard a few rustles coming from their shared room. a very tired looking peko emerged wearing a white vest (no bra 😼 i really hate myself-), red shorts and ibuki guessed she slept with her plaits in because peko had two extremely messed up plaits. ibuki has never seen peko like this before. "o-oh ibuki it's just you, sorry i'm such a mess." peko said while putting her glasses on.
"ibuki doesn't think you look like a mess! ibuki thinks you looks super beautiful!" ibuki said with a large smile, "buuuut... what is a mess is the house... ibuki is really sorry, she was trying to clean up but made even more of a mess..." she said while looking down fiddling with a strand of hair.
peko looked at her and gave her a warm smile, "you tried, and i really appreciate it." she gave ibuki a quick kiss on the forehead before picking up some of the things from the floor, this made ibuki blush quite a bit.

sorry this is so short i really don't know what to write next so i'm probably gonna post another chapter late today heehee also if ur reading this and aren't following me, why not. do you want to make me cry 😪 i am crying. look what you did. smh my head